Ever feel cheated?

I have a spare if you need it... took a while to get my wings -_-
And I can relate when it comes to the Nettle burst from Plantera i got every other drop first only getting one after around 60 kills and by every other item I mean Everything Plantera could drop... -_-

It was the same thing for me when I was trying to get the flower pow... Some other things that took an unreasonably large amount of time for me to get include the jungle key mold, a diving helmet, fishron wings (I got five trophies before I got the wings, and one time I got the trophy and the mask in one kill...) ranger emblems, a natural king slime spawn, the stinger, the inferno fork, my first blizzard in a bottle, that one time I needed a band of regeneration...
I never realized how often the game trolls me... (I should probably post that solution I had for RNG)

It was the same thing for me when I was trying to get the flower pow... Some other things that took an unreasonably large amount of time for me to get include the jungle key mold, a diving helmet, fishron wings (I got five trophies before I got the wings, and one time I got the trophy and the mask in one kill...) ranger emblems, a natural king slime spawn, the stinger, the inferno fork, my first blizzard in a bottle, that one time I needed a band of regeneration...
I never realized how often the game trolls me... (I should probably post that solution I had for RNG)
haha I know your pain... there isn't a boss or trigger-able event in this game I haven't killed hundreds of time for some reason or another... One particularly bad one was farming the king slime for a trophy... saw at least 15 boss masks, 4 slimy saddles and used enough gold for 5 worlds... just to get ONE trophy... That grind was the most rage inducing ******** I've seen yet from this game...

TERRARIA Y U do this to me ;(:dryadeek:

haha I know your pain... there isn't a boss or trigger-able event in this game I haven't killed hundreds of time for some reason or another... One particularly bad one was farming the king slime for a trophy... saw at least 15 boss masks, 4 slimy saddles and used enough gold for 5 worlds... just to get ONE trophy... That grind was the most rage inducing ******** I've seen yet from this game...

TERRARIA Y U do this to me ;(:dryadeek:
Yeah... when they added a bunch of new drops for the king slime I decided to go for some of them, but I wasn't about to use all of my gold to summon it so I went to the edge of the world with two water candles and my imp staff and waited...
and waited...
and waited...
and waited...
I must have waited 5 days at the edge of the world, but there wasn't a single king slime, just a few dozen goblin scouts and hundreds of normal slimes...

Yeah... when they added a bunch of new drops for the king slime I decided to go for some of them, but I wasn't about to use all of my gold to summon it so I went to the edge of the world with two water candles and my imp staff and waited...
and waited...
and waited...
and waited...
I must have waited 5 days at the edge of the world, but there wasn't a single king slime, just a few dozen goblin scouts and hundreds of normal slimes...
I tried that, but got tired of that and ended up wasting a lot of gold instead... That summoner is so hard to mas produce it hurts!:mad: I ended up at the end making a stack and alt-F4-ing if I didn't get the trophy by then as i had a surplus of everything else... I swear someone must have screwed up the drop rates fro the mount and trophy or something. o_O:dryadwhat: -_-

I posted this on the old forums, but I think it's worth mentioning again.

Ok, so here I am trying to kill Plantera. I managed to bring her outside of the underground.(This was before she became *enraged*.) I was doing just fine until....

"This is going to be a horrible night..."

And of course I tried to make a mad dash to try and kill Plantera as fast as I could! But unfortunately, The Twins appeared.(Again, this is a few patches old, before you had to fight Mechanical bosses first before facing Plantera.) And shortly after, I died.

And so close to finishing off Plantera too.....;- ;

When I need unicorn horns 1st pixi I kill drops a megaphone and hallowed key mold

When I need voodoo dolls first fire imp I kill drop a plumber hat

When I need paladian shield for my friend I get paladian hammer

Rng love hates me in a way

Back in Terraria 1.0 there was some bug or something where sometimes if the game crashed it would save the world but not your character

Lets just say I had taken out a lot of valuable things from my chests when it crashed...

Once I wasn't told that Mediumcore was really hard.
Spent 3 hours making little to no progress when I first bought terraria

So I had progressed to about golden gear, and I had 2 teleportation potions. I also had a recall potion so I could get back home. So I drink the first potion and I teleport into a cave with a bunch of ore. Cool. After mining it, I teleport again and end up in a pool of lava where I almost instantly die. All my stuff was lost. It was a sad day.

I spent a few hours searching for a starfury (I thought it would give me stars, and I needed ammo for my starcannon) and almost ragequit when I found out it didn't give me stars :(

When I got 2 Solar Eclipses in a row and a following blood moon :( and i only had orichalcum armor :(

Last edited:
After exploring the Hardmode Dungeon and finding some good things, including my 1st ever Wisp in a Bottle. Terraria crashed on me out of nowhere. The world was saved somehow, but not the character meaning I lost the Wisp. (This was back in 1.2.4.1)

I farmed a ton of bait early game, on Expert Mode, I wanted to Shift-Click it all into a chest, but a Green Slime knocked me 1 inch away from the chest, which closed it but kept my inventory opened. I accidentally trashed a ton of bait >_<

And then me and 2 friends killed King Slime, and when we killed him...
...he dropped nothing, not even hearts.
We were suppose to get 3 Expert Bags each. ;-;

Sometimes I farm to make boss summoning items and then..

I crash

After all the farming I had done I just would lose most of it.

Oh hey, I remember this thread. Well, now that 1.3 is out:
Medusa.png

Back
Top Bottom