tModLoader Everblack WIP (Still accepting coders and spriters!)

Skulgan

Official Terrarian
EVERBLACK
"The war between light and dark has begun..."
Welcome to Everblack, a mod that seems simple enough in the beginning, but as the spirits of light and dark are released, conflicts arise between them, and a battle begins brewing...

It is up to you, player, to restore this balance, and return peace to our world!

List of Content
  • New endgame event!
  • New spreading biome, the Shadow biome!
  • New Armors, Weapons, and Accessories!
  • New bosses and mobs!
Modder Criteria
Sprites and music should fit with Terraria's theme. Coders should know how to make custom AI for bosses and mobs, the mod is at it's bare bones, and I've only planned a couple of things. But I want to add new everything into this mod (besides new NPC's).

If people really, really wanna know what's in this mod before joining the dev team, I will give out information, but I really want to keep any new things secret, and stuff that I don't want to spoil within the mod even secreter.

I'm not very skilled in modding or spriting or anything virtually, but I will try my best to help so people in my dev team aren't doing all the work.

Mod Progress
You can keep track of mod progress with this document!
[Soon]

Perks
Mod Devs can have custom dev vanity items if they want them, provided they sprite them, I'll code the vanity items in myself.

Support
Wanna support the mod? Use this banner!
Code:
[URL='http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/everblack-wip-still-accepting-coders-and-spriters.53445/'][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/jdyGS8X.png[/IMG][/URL]

Last edited:
With all due respect, I rewrote the thread entirely. Is that good enough?

If you've updated the Thread which it looks like you have, then yes. It is best to say that you have updated it in your new post. Because it is still considered lack of content to make a post that only says things along the lines of "bump".

If you've updated the Thread which it looks like you have, then yes. It is best to say that you have updated it in your new post. Because it is still considered lack of content to make a post that only says things along the lines of "bump".
Oh, I get it, so I can say when I redid/added to the thread, but not simply post a bump reply. Thanks for clarifying.

[Thread update 2/8/2017] Fleshed out modder criteria so people know what they are getting into, even if it's still a little bit unclear.

Back
Top Bottom