Xbox One Every single item in the game. Includes new update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, are you willing to meet today I only have coins. I have been grinding lots of monsters for a day and have collected a lot of platinum coins. I just want some life fruits. Would really appreciate it. I'll contact you in a couple of minutes. My GT is McLovin2169420. Yeah I know right.

Hello, my GT: Marinezombie7 I've been grinding for days and really want the lucky coin and cell phone, I have done over 50 pirate invasions to get most of the money and still no lucky coin for both ill pay 20 platinum

I have every item in the game. You can pay what you want (this includes free). I'm usually open from 3:30pm to around 9pm on weekdays and 11am to 10pm on weekendsBST/GMT.
Message me on Xbox One if you are interested and I will tell you when I can host it.
Make sure to include that you want me to open the world (I get alot of random messages)

GT: Henoboy
Awesome he just gave me a bunch of stuff, he was super nice I definitely reccomended this shop!

Just got in his world. I'd recommend this shop any day. He really does have basically everything in the game. And a bonus for his shop building being so huge and awesome. My new favorite person of this site ^-^

winter cape 1 plantnum turtle shell 100 plantnum sound ok messege me Freakin Rookie
[doublepost=1470951632,1470951602][/doublepost]do u have hacked stackes

Just want to say that this dude is awesome. Messeged him last night on xbox and he replied within an hour and had the item i was after.
If you need stuff then this is the guy.

I have every item in the game. You can pay what you want (this includes free). I'm usually open from 3:30pm to around 9pm on weekdays and 11am to 10pm on weekendsBST/GMT.
Message me on Xbox One if you are interested and I will tell you when I can host it.
Make sure to include that you want me to open the world (I get alot of random messages)

GT: Henoboy
Henoboy, do you currently have solar wings? Or not are you able to get them? I can pay for them at a max of 3 platinum or a bit more but no more that 4 platinum.

Henoboy, do you currently have solar wings? Or not are you able to get them? I can pay for them at a max of 3 platinum or a bit more but no more that 4 platinum.
Sorry, right now the Solar Wings are not available on consoles through legitimate gameplay, so we do not allow the trading of hacked items on the forums.
Official 505Games Policy Regarding Console/Mobile Hacking

Solar Wings were introduced in the 1.3 update which Xbox One and PS4 will be getting later this year. More info here:
The Path Ahead: Major News Updates for Console & Mobile
A Progress Update on the Road to 1.3! Pre-Alpha Gameplay Inside!

im looking for a pickaxe axe or a drax so i can sorta skip through having to beat the mechs to get chlorophyte. and then ultimately come back and beat them. think you could help out? ill message you on xbox one my gt is t0ddl3rwithagun

Henoboy could I have a broken hero sword as well as 30 of flame traps and spear traps please! My gamer tag is Exposedsea8581.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom