Everybody's Mods

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like all of these ideas; Problem? I'm not that experienced at coding. Start a conversation to keep all these ideas and moar! :D
Oh, and for your first enemies:
  • Gemstone Slimes: Because Hardmode doesn't have any surface slimes. Spawn on the outer thirds of the world in Hardmode forest biomes during daytime. Basically, they are spiked slimes, with three tiers: Emerald is the weakest, then Sapphire, then Ruby (which is the strongest). They shoot gemstone shards at you like the Spiked Jungle Slime, and the Ruby Slime's shards can inflict Bleeding.
And also, I saw your Frost Moon plan, it is epic, but I personally think that instead of Elven Armor, it should be Krampus Armor.

Oh, and what do you think of my sprite?

Oh, and for your first enemies:
  • Gemstone Slimes: Because Hardmode doesn't have any surface slimes. Spawn on the outer thirds of the world in Hardmode forest biomes during daytime. Basically, they are spiked slimes, with three tiers: Emerald is the weakest, then Sapphire, then Ruby (which is the strongest). They shoot gemstone shards at you like the Spiked Jungle Slime, and the Ruby Slime's shards can inflict Bleeding.
And also, I saw your Frost Moon plan, it is epic, but I personally think that instead of Elven Armor, it should be Krampus Armor.

Oh, and what do you think of my sprite?

The Sprite was cool, but if it's okay, I'd like to use it for something else. Also, I already coded Elven Armor, and got the frames for it. :)

Yep. 10/10. Totally right.
It's Gear of the Ancients. It's revolving around the Broken Hero Sword, and a new material which is going to be related to the Broken Hero Sword. It's going to bring back crafting the ancient things. When I get much better at NPC AI and Boss AI and stuff (or if someone wants to help me), I'm probably going to add an enemy or a boss.
GotA = dota = that game I have 1,400 hours on on my steam account :naughty:

King Slime Staff: Basically a turret version of the Slime Staff. Dropped by King Slime with a 5% chance. Summons a King Slime that is stationary, but with a ninja inside of it that throws shurikens at enemies.
THIS. NEED. NOW. GIVE. ME. KING.

also some early game ranged armor? <3
and also not with a 5% drop chance...considering MY chances for finding king slime are around 1 to 1,000,000 (ive only seen him twice through my entire terraria "career") its not gonna be fun that's for sure :(

THIS. NEED. NOW. GIVE. ME. KING.

also some early game ranged armor? <3
and also not with a 5% drop chance...considering MY chances for finding king slime are around 1 to 1,000,000 (ive only seen him twice through my entire terraria "career") its not gonna be fun that's for sure :(
Right. 20%, then. Since I just realized you need 30 gold to summon him once.

I'm probably not going to be updating my main mod for about... 1-3 weeks, maybe? I'm focusing on Smash Alternatives and Gear of the Ancients... Smash Alternatives could use some catching up, and Gear of the Ancients is gonna be a lot of fun to code... Swords that shoot fireballs, Swords that shoot Ice, making true swords, different types of equipment, and actually having a theme... that's gonna be a lot of fun. Also, re-formatting the thread. Plus, I haven't updated Knife or NKoS in a while, which I should also probably do. People have been waiting for a long time for those, and I still have to be loyal to those. If anyone has an idea for the mod, then they can start a conversation with me, or Fortanono can invite them into our conversation. Also, on top of all that, I'm gonna have to watch Season 5 of My Little Pony. So basically: I'm gonna be doing more updates for Smash Alternatives and Gear of the Ancients, and might be coding a bit for The main mod. For now, if you have any ideas, try to direct them for Smash Alternatives, as it's going to be my main goal for the next 1-2 weeks. If you have any True Swords Ideas for Gear of the Ancients, go ahead, and suggest them!

I'm probably not going to be updating my main mod for about... 1-3 weeks, maybe? I'm focusing on Smash Alternatives and Gear of the Ancients... Smash Alternatives could use some catching up, and Gear of the Ancients is gonna be a lot of fun to code... Swords that shoot fireballs, Swords that shoot Ice, making true swords, different types of equipment, and actually having a theme... that's gonna be a lot of fun. Also, re-formatting the thread. Plus, I haven't updated Knife or NKoS in a while, which I should also probably do. People have been waiting for a long time for those, and I still have to be loyal to those. If anyone has an idea for the mod, then they can start a conversation with me, or Fortanono can invite them into our conversation. Also, on top of all that, I'm gonna have to watch Season 5 of My Little Pony. So basically: I'm gonna be doing more updates for Smash Alternatives and Gear of the Ancients, and might be coding a bit for The main mod. For now, if you have any ideas, try to direct them for Smash Alternatives, as it's going to be my main goal for the next 1-2 weeks. If you have any True Swords Ideas for Gear of the Ancients, go ahead, and suggest them!
Well, the True Flairon I mentioned earlier, if it isn't too hard. Seriously, we need better flails.

Okay, I suddenly realized the importance of my solo mod. I am no longer accepting Spriters and Coders. I realized that this mod's purpose was for me to get better at Coding & Spriting, and that's what I intend to do. Ideas? I guess people can still help on that. Also, Added GoTA to the main post!

This idea was inspired by Fortanono
Thermal bar:
upload_2015-3-24_20-58-0.png

Hellstone bar+frost core= 2 thermal bars
Tooltip: Reacts to the temperature

Thermal armor: Thermal leggings, thermal breast plate, thermal helmet
upload_2015-3-24_21-10-55.png

upload_2015-3-24_21-13-32.png
upload_2015-3-24_21-14-39.png

Helmet: 21 Defense, 15% increased damage, 18 Thermal bars
Breast plate: 19 defense, 13% increased melee damage, 24 Thermal bars
Leggings: 17 Defense, 14% increased damage,12% increased movement speed, 12 Thermal bars
Set Bonus: inflicts Frostburn and fire damage to enemies.

Thermal weapons and tools:
Thermal pickaxe: 200% digging power
Very fast speed
59 melee damage
22 Thermal bars

Last edited:
Okay, I suddenly realized the importance of my solo mod. I am no longer accepting Spriters and Coders. I realized that this mod's purpose was for me to get better at Coding & Spriting, and that's what I intend to do. Ideas? I guess people can still help on that. Also, Added GoTA to the main post!
Don't forget to give me credit for the sprites I remade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom