Everybody's Mods

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys! I have some good news and some bad news. I will not be working on any of my mods for a bit, as I will be spriting stuff for a new game called Block Rhapsody. The end.

Well on an old thread of mine:
http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/starstorm-new-nightime-event.10112/

@Scironex had an awesome summoning item idea: (and made the sprites)

ENEMY: STARBELT
index.php

HP 85
18 Damage
12 Defense
80% KB resist
Angry Nimbus AI,
shoots stars at a player, half as fast as an angry nimbus.

Drops: Starbelt Staff
index.php
(15%)
Starfury
index.php
(8%)
Starbelt banner (0.5%)

index.php
Starbelt Staff
(summons little starbelts to rain stars on your enemies.)
MINION =
index.php
Sprites by
Damage = 23
KB = 1
Mana = 10
Velocity = 8
Usetime = 24
Drop rate: Starbelt - (15%)
this was suggested to me in my thread..thought the sprites were really good but they don't have it modded yet..i wonder if everybody would help? :naughty:

News for each mod:

A Test if you Will:
  • Going to start coding it again. :D
  • Will be working on a short-living summoner weapon
  • I have some Armor Frames, and will be making more armor
  • Probably some more weapons
Smash Alternatives:
  • Will start working on a Star Cloak Alternative (Thanks @Sin Costan)
  • Need to think of yet another Star Cloak Accessory
Gear of the Ancients:
  • I have 4 swords done, all true
  • Implementing a Sword which will work in a debuff chain (the Sword just needs to be implemented, all of the buffs are already done)
  • A Glass Flail has been created
  • Broken Items have been created
Seeker's Guns:
  • A gun revolving around the gun sprites @Seeker has made! He has a real talent for spriting guns, whether they be destiny-themed or nah!

• Will be working on a short-living summoner weapon
  • I have some Armor Frames, and will be making more armor
  • Probably some more weapons
Seeker's Guns:
  • A gun revolving around the gun sprites @Seeker has made! He has a real talent for spriting guns, whether they be destiny-themed or nah!

I agree with all of this :cool:
especially those guns ♥

I've released Gear of the Ancients, and am patching up Seeker's Guns a bit. I have some Armor in the mod, but it just needs a gun or two. I also am withholding something from A Test if You Will, so... yeah! HAVE FUN! :D

I've released Gear of the Ancients, and am patching up Seeker's Guns a bit. I have some Armor in the mod, but it just needs a gun or two. I also am withholding something from A Test if You Will, so... yeah! HAVE FUN! :D
Yeah! New mod to add to my pack!
Edit: Can you put all the new true swords together to make a true nights edge?

Yeah! New mod to add to my pack!
Edit: Can you put all the new true swords together to make a true nights edge?

Actually, remember that Legend's Edge Sprite that I made? That's what it's gonna be able to make next update (I was having a bit of... trouble?)

I was expecting something different from the Gear of the Ancients. Some if not all of the True weapons are already in Ulterraria, so it's not really worth getting it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom