Mobile Everyplay SDK build has expired. iOS 9.3.5

Yes, we have the same issue as well. What is the plan to fix?
Did you read the rest of the responses here in this thread?

Regarding the Everyplay expiration notice: 505 Games is aware of the error and is looking to sort it out. It has to do with the disabled Everyplay function. For now, just hit the "Okay" button and it shouldn't affect gameplay at all.

Regarding if you are crashing in a world: If it's consistent with the same worlds crashing each time, I'm sorry to say they are likely corrupted data files now and cannot be saved. These crashes are not related to the Everyplay expiration notice, and are likely due to interrupting the save process.

Hopefully, you've taken advantage of the extra save slots and manually made backups of those worlds before they were corrupted, explained here: Mobile Backup Instructions

To let you know, 505 Games is aware of the error and is looking to sort it out. It has to do with the disabled Everyplay function. For now, just hit the "Okay" button and it shouldn't affect gameplay at all.
Well everytime I log out of a world and go into another. When I ply that world for too long or open my inventory (except chests) the game crashes so that means it effects my gameplay

Well everytime I log out of a world and go into another. When I ply that world for too long or open my inventory (except chests) the game crashes so that means it effects my gameplay
Something else is affecting your gameplay to give you crashes when opening your inventory, doesn't have to do with the Everyplay function expiring.

However, Pipeworks is rebuilding the game from the ground up and will have a huge update hopefully later this year that may fix a lot of problems.

Something else is affecting your gameplay to give you crashes when opening your inventory, doesn't have to do with the Everyplay function expiring.

However, Pipeworks is rebuilding the game from the ground up and will have a huge update hopefully later this year that may fix a lot of problems.
Thank you Unit One if I find more that is something do do that isn't do do with this but my world crashes Ill put up a post

I've been getting the same problems but for some reason it acts like the Update for the MoonLord and all that don't exist and I can't even craft Keys of Light and Night even when I'm in hard mode I've already killed WOF a Bazillion Times and I have the amount of Souls I need.

I've been getting the same problems but for some reason it acts like the Update for the MoonLord and all that don't exist and I can't even craft Keys of Light and Night even when I'm in hard mode I've already killed WOF a Bazillion Times and I have the amount of Souls I need.
The 1.3 update has not come to Mobile yet, so you won't be able to craft Keys of Light or Night on mobile yet.

Here is more info. It says a lot about console, but there is mobile news too.
The Path Ahead: Major News Updates for Console & Mobile
A Progress Update on the Road to 1.3! Pre-Alpha Gameplay Inside!

For me my game says it too, I was wondering how to join multiplayer games from app terraria?
And also to craft keys you will need a mold,souls,and a jungle key

Ever since that message started showing up, I haven't been able to update Terraria.
There may be a misunderstanding. Even though the error message says, "The build has expired, please update," there is no update needed in order to play. Just tap "Okay" and you can play. There isn't any update to get yet.

That is cool that there is a update coming. I can't wait for it. I have been having this problem for little over a year.

Thank you for keeping us updated.

Did you read the rest of the responses here in this thread?

Regarding the Everyplay expiration notice: 505 Games is aware of the error and is looking to sort it out. It has to do with the disabled Everyplay function. For now, just hit the "Okay" button and it shouldn't affect gameplay at all.

Regarding if you are crashing in a world: If it's consistent with the same worlds crashing each time, I'm sorry to say they are likely corrupted data files now and cannot be saved. These crashes are not related to the Everyplay expiration notice, and are likely due to interrupting the save process.

Hopefully, you've taken advantage of the extra save slots and manually made backups of those worlds before they were corrupted, explained here: Mobile Backup Instructions
This thing is effecting me being able to update my terrariA to new versions and it is stuck on 1.2785

This thing is effecting me being able to update my terrariA to new versions and it is stuck on 1.2785
If you are on version 12785, then you're on the latest version. 12785 is the most up to date version right now for IOS and Google Play Terraria. The Everyplay alert does not affect game play or updating.

My iPad dose that and doesn’t get any updates
[doublepost=1529084130,1529084105][/doublepost]But my Xbox works just fine
[doublepost=1529084222][/doublepost]My iPad doesn’t get any update for terraria

:sigh:It’s 2019 and it still happening to me
Hi @Gary Snail, once the new mobile update comes out this won’t be an issue anymore. No worries though, the message that pops up right now does not affect gameplay at all, just dismiss it.

There’s no estimate when the new update will release.

Back
Top Bottom