tModLoader Everything Deserves a Theme

[IMPORTANT] Would you prefer the music sticking to Terraria style or use Lonely Star's own style?

• Total voters
Your mod is amazing but the Eater of Worlds has a theme but it doesn't play, instead Normal version is played, same goes to the frost Legion. The destroyer doesn't have a theme and plays nothing, doesn't even have a music box. Keep up the good work.

Installed this mod, loving the music!

Only issue of course is that the custom music is very loud compared to the vanilla music. But I think other people have already told you that.
Haven't had a chance to fiddle around more, will report back later.

Any plans to continue supporting this mod? It might be for the best that some of the biomes got their own vanilla tracks because they were probably the weakest part of this mod. Still, I think all of the boss tracks are great, outside of a few poor instrument choices. Would love to see it continued, maybe with some audio balancing and customization options.

I don't think "support" discontinued, it's just that the guy who does the music and sprites was on a break from modding.. but he's back now. I plan to rewrite this entirely for 1.4 tModLoader.

Hey dude. Any plans on adding extra music to the Hallowed Biome? It always annoyed me that Hallowed night theme is actually just Forest night and not the actual Hallowed biome music, or how Underground Ice Music takes over Underground Hallow music, but doesn't do that with Corruption or Crimson. Just a suggestion for more things we could see going forward. Great mod, amazing job!

EDIT: I posted this since I didn't see/hear any tracks related to the hallowed in your playlist.

What? Thats not what I meant at all? I never removed him from my friends list? He never told me what happened so I was just assuming.

Hey dude. Any plans on adding extra music to the Hallowed Biome? It always annoyed me that Hallowed night theme is actually just Forest night and not the actual Hallowed biome music, or how Underground Ice Music takes over Underground Hallow music, but doesn't do that with Corruption or Crimson. Just a suggestion for more things we could see going forward. Great mod, amazing job!

EDIT: I posted this since I didn't see/hear any tracks related to the hallowed in your playlist.

You know what? I actually never thought about that. How could I miss that? I think Ice Biomes deserve their own Corrupted, Crimsoned and Hallowed themes, both OW and UG, so 6 new themes. I'll talk to our Good Bro GoodPro!

Edit: Yeah. It's happening. We're deciding/letting the ppl decide on music choice now...

Last edited:
You know what? I actually never thought about that. How could I miss that? I think Ice Biomes deserve their own Corrupted, Crimsoned and Hallowed themes, both OW and UG, so 6 new themes. I'll talk to our Good Bro GoodPro!
Do you think you could make like a youtube channel for the themes in the mod? Sometimes i like to just listen to a single theme and mute ingame songs. I like the way these songs sound so i'd like to do that too for these.
Hey there, that's a thing now :3
EDAT MUSIC YOUTUBE CHANNEL and omg if you could subscribe that would be awesome

Great concept, but I personally would reccomend adding 1.4 tracks to the mod as a configurable replacement for the modded tracks. Some of the to me personally are ok, but I feel could have had more work put forth. Good mod tho.

Can you make it so all music can be turned off and on in the config.
What would be a really nice touch is during night time underground, chimes play in the back round for the music underground.
All the bugs i mentioned are now fixed, so that's cool.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom