PS4 Everything wrong with 1.4

Thank you!
Here you go!

Do note that Steam is currently in the process of removing the depot system, so get it while it’s hot!

Biggest grievances. What's yours?
Not looking for those who jump to 1.4's defence. I get it: you adore it. Not the point of this.

My top three issues with 1.4

1. The controls. Seriously. I just don't even know where to begin. Why are they changed?
2. The UI. Especially stacking crafting. Just why? why?! Also the text.
3. "Improvements" - lack of vanity, npc happiness, hp regen tampered with, not stacking accessories, moon lord beam buff, etc, etc, etc.

Oh and my biggest issue with 1.4 - the forced auto update. Despite disabling the auto update, it still forced itself over my copy. Can't get the terraria ps4 greatest hits to recognise my saves due to later updates. (I have a 1.2 disk too).

So those are my top gripes. What about yours?
The controls are my biggest issues with the update. I can’t play hardly at all anymore because they’re made for a pc is what it feels like. And I’m sure as hell not hooking a keyboard to my Xbox just because they can’t get the controls right!

I love terraria, but they absolutely NEED to fix that, else they’ll likely be losing a lot of players, which would be sad.

Back
Top Bottom