**REPORTED** Everytime I open terraria through steam this pops up. Help.

NotSatire

Terrarian
Steam or GOG
Steam
Single Player/Multiplayer
Single
Operating System
Windows 10
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
This pops up whenever I open Terraria through steam. I have tried disabling Windows defender, I have download the xna thing or whatever. Nothing has worked. I just wanna play Terraria.

Attachments

• whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy wttttttttttfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff...PNG
    whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy wttttttttttfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff...PNG
    14.4 KB · Views: 80
Welcome to the forums NotSatire!
This is a known issue. I am guessing you resolved it by plugging in speakers / headphones? If you know of another resolution or workaround, please do share it as it may help other players with this problem.

Welcome to the forums NotSatire!
This is a known issue. I am guessing you resolved it by plugging in speakers / headphones? If you know of another resolution or workaround, please do share it as it may help other players with this problem.
That is indeed how I solved it, unfortunately.

I was having the same issue and solved it the same way. But, I'd like to add a new issue to the bug report, as I believe the two issues are related. My bluetooth headphones just turned off because the battery was low. This caused Terraria to crash immediately to the desktop, and I lost some game progress. I am also playing the same version of the game, through Steam, on Windows 10, with mouse and keyboard.

Back
Top Bottom