Ex Caelum (Vanilla Skyblock 1.4.2.3)

EQNX

Terrarian
Hey all,

Releasing a project I've been working on for a bit. It's a Vanilla Skyblock experience with a mini-backstory and enough research backing it up to be able to smooth out the game progression.

I'm calling this challenge the Drunken Celebration. Using TEdit, I've created a skyblock map that utilizes features of both the Drunk World and the CelebrationMk10 secret seeds. This allows for a fun twist that allows some new options. I've also included some additional optional challenges, some of which I've already completed. I encourage you to play the Master Mode version if you're skilled enough (I did this for my test-run, along with a couple of added challenges).

Certain items are awarded upon defeating bosses, allowing access to world-gen-only items (Cloud in a Bottle, Band of Regeneration, etc) and items that are otherwise a huge pain to acquire in skyblock and would pretty much ruin fluid progression. There are no locks on the chests or anything, so you'll just need to use self-control. Don't sneak an early peak ;)

Tons of research has gone into making this challenge the best it can be. I've done a playthrough to ensure everything works as intended, and so that I could smoothen out the experience for you. Hopefully you'll find it worthwhile to push yourself to accomplish new things. Any feedback is absolutely welcome.

Zip file includes:
Ex_Caelum_Master.wld (recommended)
Ex_Caelum_Expert.wld
Ex_Caelum_Classic.wld
Ex_Caelum_Journey.wld (extremely casual, a completely different [unintended] experience)
Drunken_Celebration.txt (the "readme" for the challenge, is NOT a walkthrough. Definitely read at least the first part.)
badfaced-babe-feed-dada-adecafc0ffee.map (a map file to place within "...\My Games\Terraria\Players\[Character_Name])

The "Dungeon Entrance" is the centre Lihzahrd Brick located directly above the Dungeon, where the Underground meets the Surface.
The Lihzahrd Altar is located east of the centre, where the Underground meets the Cavern.
Blocks are placed at both ends of the world and in the underworld, allowing the immediate use of the Magic & Demon Conchs.

Enjoy!

Attachments

• Drunken_Celebration.zip
    723.3 KB · Views: 171
Back
Top Bottom