Excession... Excession.... Who's that!?

excession

The Destroyer
Hello!
Very few of you know me, no doubt, but this gives you a chance to!
Ask me anything, (As long as it's not to personal...) like, who's that in my avatar, what do I like to do, and why are we here on Earth?
(don't know that last one...)

Well since you suggested it.
Who is that in your avatar? (I was actually going to ask this before I saw your suggestion)

The guy in my avatar is a demon named Excession, and here is his story. I will eventually write a piece of literature about it on the forums...
Excession was a normal Terrarian. He and his friend had heard rumors of a corrupted spring that gave long life. When they arrived, Excession's friend betrayed him, and the battle that ensued left him under a pile of rubble. His friend then left him to die after he realized that the spring had been covered by the rubble, but Excession's arm was touching the water, and the power sustained him, but began to turn him into a demon.

Eventually, he gained enough power, and broke free. He found revenge and killed his friend.

Now, Excession is thousands of years old, and is looking for a way to once again be a human. He has to struggle to remain in control of himself, as the corrupt power that gives him long life and dark powers, threatens to overwhelm him. He fights for good, but he is running out of sanity...
[DOUBLEPOST=1430523898,1430523786][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey there! [Ninja'd] If you had one skill that very few people had, what would it be?
I like to say I already have one of those skills...
Here's me in a video performing and instrument called the PVC Pipe Instrument.
I'm the short one that starts on the right

Why are you a servant for cthulhu?
I am not, the Servant of Cthulhu is a Terraria Novel that I am writing.
(Currently on chapter 23)

Hello!
Very few of you know me, no doubt, but this gives you a chance to!
Ask me anything, (As long as it's not to personal...) like, who's that in my avatar, what do I like to do, and why are we here on Earth?
(don't know that last one...)
Why is your name excession, hot or cold, yes or no, in or out, kiss or break up, black or white, that's all i know.
And, does the Pal Pad become an Us Pad in Europe?

Why is your name excession, hot or cold, yes or no, in or out, kiss or break up, black or white, that's all i know.
And, does the Pal Pad become an Us Pad in Europe?
Excession has just been my username for gaming for a while, and I like the sound.
Hot.
Yes.
Out.
No idea yet.
Black. It's softer on the eyes, and goes better with most colors.
And... probably...? I guess...
[DOUBLEPOST=1430524130,1430524026][/DOUBLEPOST]I just fixed the spoiler for the PVC Pipe instrument.
@Axios, your question is answered in the same post.

Excession has just been my username for gaming for a while, and I like the sound.
Hot.
Yes.
Out.
No idea yet.
Black. It's softer on the eyes, and goes better with most colors.
And... probably...? I guess...
Its a pun. Pal Pad (from Pokémon) Europe is the PAL region. So in Europe it's an US Pad.

Which would you have as a pet? Dog, cat, or human?
Cats, because they're indifferent and pretty brave.
Dogs are too scared by my screams (only they can hear them.)

Just kidding.

In real life, the only deciding factor is that I'm alergic to cat fur. Dogs are more loyal and actually listen to you, but cats are freaking adorable.

Cats, because they're indifferent and pretty brave.
Dogs are too scared by my screams (only they can hear them.)

Just kidding.

In real life, the only deciding factor is that I'm alergic to cat fur. Dogs are more loyal and actually listen to you, but cats are freaking adorable.
I agree. Wait, but why not a human?

If there was an Anti-Excession, what would its name be?
That's a good question. I relate the word Excession to excessive, or more than enough.
So I would think something that's a synonym for limited, like definite, or definitive.
Honestly I haven't thought about it that much.
I was thinking excession-excess so !excession-scarceness
Scarce would also be a great one. Actually, it would probably by better than mine.

Back
Top Bottom