Drawings & Paintings Excession's Geometric Weaponry

@TheQuietBisharp I have the outline and the details done, but I have an idea.
You have four options:
1. Traditional bisharp claw, but with my personal small twist added. Shaded black and white.
2. Bisharp claw with colors. I have a cool idea for a black and red color scheme, instead of the traditional silver...
3. Without color, but I will take some creative liberties. You know, like make it look more like a claw that's sharp over a rocket ship.
4. Number 3, but with number 2's color. (Honestly this one would look the coolest, while still having ties to his claws, but with some differences. (Obviously :D ))

Well, Here it is @TheQuietBisharp!
I hope you like it!
Bisharp's Claw.jpg

I must say, the shading came out way better than any other so far!

Also, if anyone would like to request a second one, since I have no pending requests, go ahead!

I got a new one!

I present, the Cybernetic Scythe!!!
Cybernetic-scythe.jpg

I went into this one thinking; "Wouldn't it be cool if..."

And then I drew it.

After I was done with the outline, I looked at it, and realized how freaking heavy it would be, and thought "I'm not redrawing that".
So I went with it.
How does the shading look?

Also, I have no requests lined up right now, so request something!

nice! that sniper is badass and you did a good job blending colors in the cybernetic sycthe
Thanks! That means a lot. I'm going to rescan in the Scythe, because I'm not happy with the background, which I redid.
As soon as I'm done eating, that will be posted, and @SnailsAttack's Boomerang will be added then as well.

I will just stick the redone Cybernetic Scythe in a spoiler here, because the boomerang is the main point of this post.
Cybernetic Scythe Redone.jpg
Anyways, now onto the boomerang.

I tried an expiriment, and put it in front of a lightly shaded landscape backdrop.
I also attempted to make it look like the sun was gleaming off the left side. Hopefully It worked.
Boomerang.jpg

So, how'd I do?

I will just stick the redone Cybernetic Scythe in a spoiler here, because the boomerang is the main point of this post.
Anyways, now onto the boomerang.

I tried an expiriment, and put it in front of a lightly shaded landscape backdrop.
I also attempted to make it look like the sun was gleaming off the left side. Hopefully It worked.View attachment 47141
So, how'd I do?

Looks pretty awesome. Better than most things I can draw.;)

Most assuredly! I'd like Manuel Calavera's scythe from Grim Fandago. It is retractable!
Grim%20Fandango%20PC%20Review.jpg

Edit: If you can get a picture of it in color and without it I'd appreciate it.
I'm assuming that you mean I draw the scythe in color, but add the geometric flair, correct?
Any particular kind of background? (I really can't do anything living well (I really can't))

I'm assuming that you mean I draw the scythe in color, but add the geometric flair, correct?
Any particular kind of background? (I really can't do anything living well (I really can't))
I don't mind whatever you do! As I specified which may have been confusing I'd like a version in color and not in color.

Back
Top Bottom