Drawings & Paintings Excession's Geometric Weaponry

Nice job! If like to request an avatar. I want the background to be the background of the solar pillar/monolith. The character should have the lunatic cultist mask and solar cultist robe dyed with solar dye, or if that's too much trouble just the color of the solar armor, like in my current avatar. He should be holding a Star Wrath in his right hand, and swinging it at some enemy, maybe a nebula floater, because I hate those things, possibly while riding in a UFO mount. You can geometrify anything you want, just not the character. Tell me if you need more details.

Also sorry about the text alignment, I'm on mobile and accidentally put it to the middle, and it won't let me change it back.​
Whoa.... This'll be fun/hard.

I'll add it to the list :D

I want scout as an avatar. Have a reference picture.
image.jpg

Quick art update, I drew a thing for @Valentine's birthday.

Valentine-small.jpg

I've really been trying to work on expressions and clouds, which aren't related at all, but both of which are in this picture. How'd I do?

Sorry for the lack of art for the past, well, long time, but my schedule has been totally insane....
And tiring.

Hopefully I can start finishing your requests soon :D

Quick art update here, so no purple text :sigh:

Anyways, in the spirit of Halloween, I decided to draw something from one of my dreams. I couldn't successfully make it as creepy as I wanted it to be, but I think I managed to get it decently close.

I'm going to stick it in a spoiler, just in case there are a few that don't want to see it. I doubt their will be, but hey, we'll see :D

_Creepy-thing.jpg

Did I mention it has 6 arms?

I didn't attempt to draw that back 2.

Back
Top Bottom