Drawings & Paintings Excession's Geometric Weaponry

excession

The Destroyer
Excession logo.png

Hey guys! After being on the forums for a while, I discovered that Digital and Pixel art I can't do very well.
Don't ask me to do it. I won't
But I did start to draw weapons. Not typical weapons, but Geometric ones.

What I mean is I draw them kind of by pasting shapes together on graph paper. They're all made out of little triangles and stuff.

REQUESTS

If you would like to make a request, make sure that I'm not on hold.
The requirements are this:

1. It can't be multiple weapons at a time. I'm pretty busy, and I don't have the time.
2. You have to give me a weapon type; as in club, or sword, or scythe, or whatever.
3. Describe it! Is it steampunk looking? Mechanical? Demonic?
4. Colors are allowed, but make sure to tell me what colors you want me to use. If you request a colored image it will take slightly longer.

If you want to request an avatar, go ahead!

There are a few suggestions though...

Be descriptive! Do you want anything to be geometrified like the weapons?

What do you want as the background?

If there's a person, what do you want him/her to be doing?

Please note that these requests are harder, and will take longer.

Excession web..png

Teal-web.jpg

Requested by @Teal

Esreadel-web.jpg

Requested by @Esreadel

The Weapons

Now, the paper quality Isn't that great. Hopefully I can change that soon.
Also, at @ajidot's urging, from now on, like I said, I will make them in color if you want, and shaded, so they look more 3D

Mechanical Scythe lower quality.jpg

Geometric Sword and Shield.jpg

Maroon flail..jpg

Spark bow..jpg

Toothed long sword..jpg

Sorry, this one came out a little crooked.

Epic club.jpg

Named by @ajidot

Cybernetic Scythe Redone.jpg

Flaming Dagger small.jpg

Requested by @ajidot

Pixel's-sniper-web.jpg

Requested by @Pixel

Bisharp's Claw.jpg

Requested by @TheQuietBisharp!

Boomerang.jpg

Requested by @SnailsAttack

Cross-bow-web.jpg

Requested by @LerterManLOZ

Make sure to request so I'm not bored! I don't expect you to use these in a thread or anything. The requests are more for me to learn, and for you guys to see what you want. If you ask my permission and credit me though, I will let you use them in a mod, thread, or as an avatar picture.

Feedback is appreciated! I hope you enjoyed them!​

Attachments

• Cybernetic-scythe.jpg
    Cybernetic-scythe.jpg
    253.6 KB · Views: 351
Last edited:
These are great! Would you consider drawing a sniper rifle, fit with various scopes and modifications, including a bayonet? It sounds a lot, but I really want to see if it works with your style.

If not, I'd like to see you draw a double-blade sword. Either Steampunk or Fantasy works for me.

These are great! Would you consider drawing a sniper rifle, fit with various scopes and modifications, including a bayonet? It sounds a lot, but I really want to see if it works with your style.

If not, I'd like to see you draw a double-blade sword. Either Steampunk or Fantasy works for me.

Sniper rifle it is. I've been doing these for a while, so complexity isn't a problem. Heck, @ajidot's didn't take me that long, and it's full color so...
Either way, do you want color or not? I'll get started on the outline though.
Hue, I could have said the same thing.
g34FmNu.png

Well then, hopefully you'll like it!

Wonderful work man! Really nice to see it, keep it coming :)

Thanks for your guy's support! I definitely will keep doing this. It's entertaining.

Last edited:
That's impressive, reminds me of stained glass windows. I'm making this post so I get alerts for it from now on, but if you feel like making a weapon based on Bisharp's claws *nudge nudge* then go ahead. Not a requirement though.

Wow! This looks awesome!
I'd like to poke everybody with it!
X5KXLiH.png

Thanks, man

No problem! It's the least I can do when you know I'm going to request something from you soon.
Don't go stabby happy.

That's impressive, reminds me of stained glass windows. I'm making this post so I get alerts for it from now on, but if you feel like making a weapon based on Bisharp's claws *nudge nudge* then go ahead. Not a requirement though.

Well, I'm almost done with @Pixel's request, so after I'll probably do that.

Oh man, there's a lot to talk about here.
What I am talking about is @Pixel's request. I had to staple two sheets of paper to fit it.
I started this by looking at a picture of a sniper rifle. When I was done, I looked at the picture again, and realized;
"This doesn't look like a sniper rifle that would work at all. Ever."

It still looks cool, and I like it, but I hope you don't want a realistic one, because this one isn't realistic. :D

It was a lot of fun to make though, and I present:
Sniper Rifle of some name!
(Any name suggestions?)
Pixel's sniper.jpg

Whoa, this is big.
Also, the trigger is in a weird spot.
And there are two barrels.

Back
Top Bottom