Excessively Organized Storage 📦 XD

glider521al

Official Terrarian
Back in 2018, items were scattered everywhere; whenever we tried to organize them, we found duplicates that caused chests to overflow into more generic sort-things-ou-later bins.

So I tried to create a new system to sort out everything once and for all!
Back then, I failed... dismally XD...

Just over three years later, here's a better sorting system organized by row/chest material and color.

General Storage

EpicStorageUpgradedCropped.jpg

Armory/Treasury
armoryUpgradedCropped.png

Rough Key
*General Storage*
Dyes (jungle chest)/Don't Starve items (boreal)
Vanity (Stardust - dev sets, pumpkin - Halloween, red/green - Christmas, blue/red glass armor, general glass)
Accessories
Creature Drops
Quest Fish/Critters and Bait
Furniture
(living wood chests is seeds/herbs)
Blocks
Side note: gem trees need either blank space on either side of the block or stone blocks on either side to grow properly (though the saplings themselves are decorative in this case)

*Armory*
Main left section contains:
Summoning items (ice chests) and Magic weapons (martian chests)
Ammo and Ranged Weapons (Steam punk chests)
Solar chests: Quick loadouts.
Blue Meteor Chests: Old One's Army drops.
Obsidian Chests: melee weapons.
Gold chests/painted gold chests: Tools

*Treasury*
Right sub-section:
Palm wood chests: (e.g. kites/ vanity minecarts and other fun over function items).
2nd last column: Boss loot (Crimson chest for boss summons, vortex chest for MoonLord, Crystal for Empress of Light etc.)
Last column:
Hallowed chest rare items and grab bags.
Gold pirate chest with grey stripe: trophies/relics
Plain gold pirate chest: Ores gems
Gold Corruption chest: Bars
Desert Chest: Other master mode items.

*Not Shown*
Alchemy, crafting space and mini kitchen cause I haven't had the spare time to finish those yet.

1.4.4 should reduce the need for some of the chests (I hope they allow vanity to be stacked 🤞) but the organizational process remains the same.

Let me know if you need a more detailed key :)

Here's hoping it will prove helpful to some players overwhelmed with jumbled storage, so that you can spend more time adventuring 🌴!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom