Excited for 1.3 on mobile!

Jihan Han

Terrarian
Hey I am one of the people who plays on mobile. I am not a fan of console so I play on my IPad. I cannot express my excitement for 1.3. I have been waiting for years now for it and I really want to have a go at the Moon Lord! I have all the best weapons I could find. But there is one that eludes me. The rod of discord. It is extremely hard to get because of that 0.2% chance! I have been farming for hours! If anyone has a strategy on how to get it let me know!

Hey I am one of the people who plays on mobile. I am not a fan of console so I play on my IPad. I cannot express my excitement for 1.3. I have been waiting for years now for it and I really want to have a go at the Moon Lord! I have all the best weapons I could find. But there is one that eludes me. The rod of discord. It is extremely hard to get because of that 0.2% chance! I have been farming for hours! If anyone has a strategy on how to get it let me know!
you may need to dig an arena underground in the hallow, make it so the spawn distance is just below the screen, and use water candles/battle potions. For some odd reason, it seems like they never spawn very often.

I have waited so many years for this new update that I eventually I just gave up on the game because there was nothing new so now when it actually comes I’ll just be kinda burned out on Terraria

Back
Top Bottom