NPCs & Enemies Exclusive bosses return?

ÆŘØĞÖĐ

Terrarian
Is it possible to return old exclusive bosses but not make it exclusive this time so all console can enjoy them to make a return in the 1.4 update since this will be the last update? Like Ocram, Leppy, and Tukgor.

Is it possible to return old exclusive bosses but not make it exclusive this time so all console can enjoy them to make a return in the 1.4 update since this will be the last update? Like Ocram, Leppy, and Tukgor.
I have also wanted this. What about the items the bosses give access too? Like the Tizona? Its gonna have to get a balance.

Even though I do admit I'm nostalgic for them (Lepus especially.), they really are horrible bosses. They don't fit the design of the game and they just feel off.

Even though I do admit I'm nostalgic for them (Lepus especially.), they really are horrible bosses. They don't fit the design of the game and they just feel off.
I agree. While they are nostalgic they really just weren’t all that great.

But if you really want old console bosses and stuff there’s the Consolaria mod on PC. But I’m not sure if it still has the old bosses or not. I’ll probably check later.

Back
Top Bottom