Exitium Mod

leechheart

Skeletron Prime
This has been cancelled. I may continue this project in the future but it will be a while
Hello everyone, welcome to my next big project. I will be working on this mod, Exitium Mod (Latin for "destruction") for a while. This mod will contain the following:
Many years ago, the people of terraria lived in peace. They build cabins, Houses, and many more things together. The gods watched above as everyone was happy and satisfied, protecting the blade of all matter. However, one day Cthulhu decided that he wanted to take over the Heavens and the land of Terraria. He sent in his minions to take over and corrupt Terraria. Cthulhu himself went to the heavens and killed or corrupted every god and godess except for the four most powerful gods, taking the Blade of All Matter with him. Cthulhu then reigned over Terraria for many years, until he finally died. He broke the Blade of all matter into tons of pieces and scattered them across the world. His blood stained the world, and he took the ancient spirits of the gods and buried them in his flesh, deep in the underworld. The people of Terraria were happy that he was gone, but the Corrupt and Crimtane parts of the world still remained.

Over 50 years later, Cthulhu's brother of the Moon brought his Celestial beings and a cult to Terraria, and began the Exitium purge. They sucked all of the life out of the world, capturing every human and corrupting every being. The gods had one chance left to save the land of Terraria, so they created a Demi-God and sent him to Terraria as their last hope. This brave warrior must stop the Cult from reviving Cthulhu and sieze the Blade for himself, to become the savior of terraria and many multiverses.
-Many things that I have suggested in the past (including the bees)
-16 new bosses; 7 pre-hardmode, 6 hardmode and 13 post moon-lord, and with more in future updates
BLOODTHIRST
Lore:
When Cthulhu took over, he figured he would need a defender of the night to watch over his survivors so that they do not kill him. So, Cthulhu found a Warrior of great strength and set a Curse on him. Even after Cthulhu's death, Bloodthirst roams the Bloody Nights, killing anyone who dares offend him
SAND SWIMMER
Lore:
In the Heavens, years ago, Sand Swimmer and his brother Eater of Worlds lived peacefully. However, when Cthulhu took over, he corrupted EoW and left Sand Swimmer to die in the Desert. The Swimmer, lost in the Desert, wandered for years. When word of his brother's death comes out, the Swimmer is enraged and sets out to kill whoever ended his brother's fate
GREAT OLD ONE
Lore:
When Cthulhu took over Terraria, he had his younger Cousin, known as the Great Old One. He would help Cthulhu take over Terraria, however one time when passing over the Tundra, he was attacked by the Lord Pigron and frozen, cursed to sit by Lord Pigron's Temple until Cthulhu is dead
GLOWING SHELL
Lore:
The Glowing Shell was originally not part of the Truffle. It was once consumed into the essence and cannot escape, killing anyone who dares oppose it
THE SWARM
Lore:
The Swarm was formed when Queen Bee needed a guardian to defend her while she takes over the Jungle. However, in the Battle of Terraria, Queen Bee was separated from the swarm when Plantera took over as the Queen of the Jungle, leaving Queen Bee trapped inside of her hives while the Swarm roams the Jungle, wandering aimlessly
AVENGER
Lore:
When Cthulhu con||| There were supposed to be a lot more bosses after this
-Enhancements to the Summoner and Ranged Class.
-3 new classes
-New Events, including Black Death as well as enhancements to old ones.
-New Biomes, including the Frozen Temple, Lumnescia, and more
-New Weapons for all classes.
-Tons of new enemies
-New NPCs, including the Optic, Slime Rancher, Beekeeper, the Martian, the Supermerchant, the Ninja, and the Cultist
-Useful Accesory Combos
-New Mounts, Pets, and Light Pets
-Expert mode items for each new boss
-Expert mode developer items and a unique Pet.
-A final blade that will be the accumulation of the blades you obtain in this mod.
-Tons of new armors for the new classes as well as armors for the great 7 bosses.

Feel free to suggest anything. I will constantly update this page.

-hog

Last edited:
Nice can't wait till this is up and running really looking forward to the bee stuff as well as seeing what items can bee obtained from the swarm not to mention there r also some items for some of other less important characters

oooh i just came up with a amazing idea u could put into this mod a bee themed pickaxe with the special ability to not destroy hive blocks when breaking them meaning instead of like every other pickaxe where the hive block either turns into honey or releases a bee to attack u a hive block broken by this pickaxe will simply end up back in your inventory i dont care if aside from its special ability its stats are flat out cloned from the copper pickaxe ( of course the more powerful the better) im just tired of a block u can only place by wand effect not being able to bee retrieved should it get placed in the wrong spot which can happen no matter how u place blocks

This sounds like a really good idea, hope 1. the sprites are great, 2. it gets finished! Really do like what you're planning :)

Thorium’s Healer class is my favourite modded one in multiplayer, good luck beating that lol. You probably shouldn’t say it will be better when you don’t have any progress shown whatsoever.

And given that you are probably using TModLoader, good luck creating your sun moon and mars biomes, they’ll likely be extremely difficult.

Thorium’s Healer class is my favourite modded one in multiplayer
I feel Thorium's healer class should have it to where all weapons heal and do that same amount of damage. There should be no need for some to do damage and some to heal.
Plus, your opinion is different than other people's opinions, and you have to consider that maybe not all people like that class..
You probably shouldn’t say it will be better when you don’t have any progress shown whatsoever
I probably should have used different wording, my apologies. I didn't mean to say it would be better. I should have said it will be different, and hopefully better, than the Thorium medic class.

I feel Thorium's healer class should have it to where all weapons heal and do that same amount of damage. There should be no need for some to do damage and some to heal.
Plus, your opinion is different than other people's opinions, and you have to consider that maybe not all people like that class..

I probably should have used different wording, my apologies. I didn't mean to say it would be better. I should have said it will be different, and hopefully better, than the Thorium medic class.
Looking over the bee stuff u plan on adding again I have a minor suggestion add the bee wings to the recipe for the queen wings it would make a lot of sense plus it would no longer bee a case of where did the flight come from nothing in gives flight
[doublepost=1522214771,1522214718][/doublepost]Oops meant to put that as a new post not a reply

Looking over the bee stuff u plan on adding again I have a minor suggestion add the bee wings to the recipe for the queen wings it would make a lot of sense plus it would no longer bee a case of where did the flight come from nothing in gives flight
[doublepost=1522214771,1522214718][/doublepost]Oops meant to put that as a new post not a reply
Yeah I was looking over that myself.

Might I ask what u mean by party joining cause my mind is going straight to multiplayer butt that is already a feature so needless to say I'm confused

Mentioned some Post-ML bosses, removed Crayshell and added the final blade. Included the story in the post.

Back
Top Bottom