NPCs & Enemies Exitium

Who would like to see this, and do you give support?

• Total voters

LuciousTPK

Skeletron
Hello guys, Lucious The Phoenix King here, proud to say i have finally moved my account here. Now a long time ago, for those who dont know me, i made my first thread "Exitium." It was proudly my best suggestion to date but i never revised the issues i glossed over (which means a little may be taken out or in) so im taking this opportunity to make it look better for my first post here, so ill drop you right it!

This idea is form the love of challenging, creative, and memorable bosses fights. Exitium is meant to be the end all boss (doesnt end the game though). You first learn of him when the npc's rarely say "The end is near" or "he watches". This is suppose to be extremely rare though. After each battle, there is also and extremely rare chance that instead of saying "Boss has been defeated" it will say "you cant stop him". All this is suppose to make the player get a supsicious feeling about whats around him. When hardmode is started little altars with signs saying "Hail Exitium" or "Beware of him" will appear. The reason i think of this is so the name haunts the player in curiousity of who exitium is.

There are three things that will happen that is scripted. This portion is to show the player more of something being out there and is not friendly. The segment above is suppose to emphasize this as well. Here are the parts and what they do:

Part 1:
Requirements: 200+ health; 15+ defence; crimson heart/corruption orb have been broken once.
Effect: The sky will turn pitch black with nothing in it, no moon or stars, and the time will be sent straight to the beginning of night, with a buffed blood moon effect. this will last an entire night's time. A message will appear saying "TURN BACK NOW TRAVELER!"

Part 2:
Requirements: 400+ health; 35+ defence; Hardmode be active; crimson heart/corruption orb have been broken onece.
Effects: Next time you come near the spawn point you set (your home) the sky will turn black like part 1, except there will be waves of all kinds of pre-hardmode and hardmode enemies coming (five waves). After you beat those, step one will start again. The message will say "THIS WORLD WILL DIE WITH YOU!" when it begins.

Part 3:
Requirements: 500 health; 50+ defence; all hardmode bosses have been defeated once; Hardmode active; crimson heart/corruption orb have been broken once.
Effect: The sky will turn pitch black again and you must face buffed bosses from hardmode. Afterwards part one will repeat again. The message "YOU CAN NOT STOP THE END OF THE WORLD" when it starts.

After these you can talk to the guide and you can ask him about what is going on. He will say this: "There is an old tale about the harbringer of the end of this world, Exitium. only a powerful warrior can stop him. He rest at the Temple of Exitium. This artifact is supposively the key." He then will drop 'Exitium's key'.

In the world there will be a star gate like portal (star gate reference) in a large temple like area that spawns randomly in the world. The structure is only one room with the portal and unbreakable blocks. it can only be accessed with the key. once in side you can step through the portal taking you to a dark world, and standing in front of you is the Temple of Exitium.

Enemies: Samll golems, Exitium servants (spirits), spikes, traps, Exitiums soldiers (skeletons), Fallen Warriors.
Items and decor: Darkness themed decor, paintings, weapons, armor, accessories, blocks.
Debuffs: Darkness, broken armor, blackout, poison, bleed.

This area is a much darker and larger version of the dungeon, based on necormancy and darkness. This is meant to be the center of evil. You can battle through it all and reach the final room. There will be an altar where you can summon Exitium. As soon as you summon him you will get a message saying "YOU DARE FACE ME? PREPARE TO DIE LIKE YOUR WORLD!" and will be taken to a LARGE battle arean out in darkness where you can see him and yourself (much like the abyss in darksouls.)He looks like a very evilish dark presence, almost like he is pure darkness. He has multible stages.

Stage 1:
At 100,000 HP
He attacks by charging at you, doing 30-50 damage.

Stage 2:
At 90,000 HP
He starts using fireballs made of darkness 15-30 damage.

Stage 3:
At 70,000 HP
He stars throwing stars of darkness (like starfury) 20 damage.

Stage 4:
At 50,000 HP
He starts sending out Servants of Darkness, look like little orbs of darkness that can be killed. 40 damage per hit.

Stage 5:
At 20,000 HP
He will start to become in raged and move faster, then freeze to charge and fire a pretty good sized lazer of darkness at you, 80 damage.

After he is defeated, you will get a message saying "You...have stopped the inevitable....and done the impossible...." and get his loot.
Loot: Full armor for mage, warrior, ranger. (just one full suit will drop) Rangers weapon of Darkness (Bow), Warriors weapon of Darkness (Sword), Mages weapon of Darkness (Spell tome). (These drop along with the corrisponding armor.

A portal back to your spawn will be opened after killing him. Nothing will change ever again in that world except occasionally the npc's will say, you did it except the first few rare messages they said. You can go and kill him by going through the Temple of Exitium again to get more drops.

Thank you guys for reading this thread, support it if you like it or thrash it down if you dont. This suggestion may be used, i give full rights to ya :D (@Redigit) and as my last words on here i must say...:redspin: <- lookin good red XD have a wonderful day.

Last edited:
the defense requirements are a bit much, beetle armor with the shell only has 72 defense, shroomite armor has 51 defense and spectre armor with the mask has 42 defense, so yeah, no support, sorry.

Last edited:
the defence requirements are a bit much, beetle armor with the shell only has 72 defence, shroomite armor has 51 defence and spectre armor with the mask has 42 defence, so yeah, no support, sorry.
Yeah, i agree with Jah, the defence are too much.

65+ is still insane, heck even the 30+ for the first bit is too much, no prehardmode armor has that much defense, the most defense in prehardmode on a single set of armor is molten armor with 25 defense(this is not counting prefixes or accessories), and I know for certain that not everyone likes putting warding on all of their accessories. The 30 defense requirement should be reduced to 10, the 50 defense should be reduced to 25 and the 65 defense should be reduced to 40. That way you arent stuck being a melee user with all warding prefixes just to meet the defense requirements.

65+ is still insane, heck even the 30+ for the first bit is too much, no prehardmode armor has that much defense, the most defense in prehardmode on a single set of armor is molten armor with 25 defense(this is not counting prefixes or accessories), and I know for certain that not everyone likes putting warding on all of their accessories. The 30 defense requirement should be reduced to 10, the 50 defense should be reduced to 25 and the 65 defense should be reduced to 40. That way you arent stuck being a melee user with all warding prefixes just to meet the defense requirements.
ah ok. thank you for at least alearting me to that :)

another suggestion, for the health, instead of 150, 200, 300, it should be 200, 400, 500 as around endgame people tend to have the max 500 health.

WHOA. So little support.
AwP4PxM.png

It's actually a pretty nice idea! It needs a few changes in my opinion, like the defence requirements, but other than that it's pretty cool! I support!

It's actually a pretty nice idea! It needs a few changes in my opinion, like the defence requirements, but other than that it's pretty cool! I support!
The idea (being my first suggestion ever) does need to be polished i do admit, but that ill save for the day (thatll never come) when the developer wants to try this idea cx thansk for the support guys!

Back
Top Bottom