• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

tAPI Exo-Force Mod

Tehrcb

Terrarian
Brought to you from tehrcb mods.

[NEW UPDATE COMING OUT WHEN tAPI R16 COMES OUT, LOOK FORWARD TO IT!]

A friend of mine wanted me to make a mod for him, I replied "Sure, why not?" Expecting him to come up with something really silly like everyone who asks me to make a mod for them. Little did I know he would suggest one mod, that would be one of the best idea's I have EVER heard of for a mod.
I present my best friend's idea.
Exo-Force

Exo Suits!
Guns!
Chainsaw!
Chainsaw!
Cores!
And many more!

Tehrcb: Creator of mod
MJA: Idea of mod
Terraria: You know what
tAPI: Mod loading

Download below
[Add file to Local in the tAPI Mods folder.]

Attachments

Last edited:

Eli10293

Spazmatism
Brought to you from tehrcb mods.

A friend of mine wanted me to make a mod for him, I replied "Sure, why not?" Expecting him to come up with something really silly like everyone who asks me to make a mod for them. Little did I know he would suggest one mod, that would be one of the best idea's I have EVER heard of for a mod.
I present my best friend's idea.
Exo-Force

Exo Suits!
Guns!
Chainsaw!
Chainsaw!
Cores!
And many more!

Tehrcb: Creator of mod
MJA: Idea of mod
Terraria: You know what
tAPI: Mod loading

Download below
Where Is The Download?

Tehrcb

Terrarian
Erm... There are already chainsaws in Terraria, so I don't see the reason why should I download this mod.
I'm just making what my friend wants.
[DOUBLEPOST=1432917826,1432917790][/DOUBLEPOST]
Erm... There are already chainsaws in Terraria, so I don't see the reason why should I download this mod.
Dosen't have JUST chainsaws in it.
[DOUBLEPOST=1432918054][/DOUBLEPOST]
It sounds nice but I'd like to see some screenshots before downloading. :red:
2015-05-29_00009.jpg
2015-05-29_00006.jpg

Top Bottom