tModLoader Exodus Mod

View attachment 179685
My cat is crazy XD
She tried to lay on a stairs and failed

@M4trix

Please ensure that your posts remain ontopic for the Thread. Posting a picture of your cat would be better suited for a Profile Post.

Though you have created this Thread, it is still required for everyone to remain on-topic of the Thread, this applies to the member who created the Thread as well. Please keep this in mind for the future.

@M4trix

Please ensure that your posts remain ontopic for the Thread. Posting a picture of your cat would be better suited for a Profile Post.

Though you have created this Thread, it is still required for everyone to remain on-topic of the Thread, this applies to the member who created the Thread as well. Please keep this in mind for the future.
Okay, understood.

Uh...I dont know who darwn these sprites but know that She/He too bad spriter
I already improved my spriting skill. See this:
TriliteSword.png
Azure.png
Blighter2.png

So hello,I have leave a comment in Exodus trailer in YT but you dont answer me,but maybe you think its a troll but is true: I have create a sprite to one boss,but I dont know create a AI to this boss and maybe you can make this and put in your mod(I create a mod too,but without a boss I dont will release so I stop to work in)
The boss is like a "teck plantera",I will post the first form,but is 3 and if will like please tell me (sorry for this poor english)
boss-f1-01.png

So hello,I have leave a comment in Exodus trailer in YT but you dont answer me,but maybe you think its a troll but is true: I have create a sprite to one boss,but I dont know create a AI to this boss and maybe you can make this and put in your mod(I create a mod too,but without a boss I dont will release so I stop to work in)
The boss is like a "teck plantera",I will post the first form,but is 3 and if will like please tell me (sorry for this poor english)
View attachment 180473
Sorry for that, I didn't saw the comment. I'm too inattentive. So.. this sprite is bad but idea is good.

Sorry for that, I didn't saw the comment. I'm too inattentive. So.. this sprite is bad but idea is good.
Oh sorry,the rest os the boss is "like" this sprite but if you dont like no problem
I will show you the 2 new forms and delete after some minutes ,anyway want Exodus update to start a new adventure

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom