tModLoader Exodus Mod

Its a great news! and I think that not problem in start in this version and use yours new updates right? because maybe you want put things in early game in future updates so I will lost this part if I start in this versions
Anyway great news!!! :)

Hi, Matrix. This mod is a very, very bad: a lot of bugs, repaints and bad sprites. New global update of exodus mod - Tremor 2: Reborn. What you've done with exodus mod? He was perfect project, but now he's bad.
Do you think it is too bad? Now I see Zadum4ivii have fully corrupted your brain. Poor boi

Hi, Matrix. This mod is a very, very bad: a lot of bugs, repaints and bad sprites. New global update of exodus mod - Tremor 2: Reborn. What you've done with exodus mod? He was perfect project, but now he's bad.
Hi,Zerokk I think that "Bad" is so strong , I understand ,dont have great sprites like the big mods(like your) and have bugs,but after a big update almost all mod have bugs and fix this in future updates this is my opnion :)

Hey, Matrix. This mod right now is very disappointing: It has a lot of bugs, recolors and bad sprites. The new global update is more like Tremor 2: Reborn. This mod was amazing but now it became way worse.
Go back into the abyss, possessed man. Nobody can help you

Hey, then what is it? I think it's recolors:sigh:
wQ1Axi2b8Ec.jpg
qP78WcSpna4.jpg
bpjNoOgFVl0.jpg
rS_E3F_rxrs.jpg
qy8IzmQwMIs.jpg

Hey, then what is it? I think it's recolor :sigh:
wQ1Axi2b8Ec.jpg
qP78WcSpna4.jpg
bpjNoOgFVl0.jpg
rS_E3F_rxrs.jpg
qy8IzmQwMIs.jpg
Did you read the text on the top of Exodus Mod thread?
read it:
"Hello terrarians! Here is a global WIP mod Exodus! For now the mod isn't fully well-made so it may contain bugs, lags, imbalance, some bad sprites and... more bugs!"

Did you read the text on the top of Exodus Mod thread?
read it:
"Hello terrarians! Here is a global WIP mod Exodus! For now the mod isn't fully well-made so it may contain bugs, lags, imbalance, some bad sprites and... more bugs!"
If I were you, I'd at least change the sprites that are recolors before releasing a big update :rolleyes:

Hey, Matrix. This mod right now is very disappointing: It has a lot of bugs, recolors and bad sprites. The new global update is more like Tremor 2: Reborn. This mod was amazing but now it became way worse.
I could see why you'd want to say this, if you were trying to keep him from making a new Tremor, but your first message was really harsh, and could hardly be called anything but pure bashing. It is WIP, so give him a chance, for gods sake.

Do you think it is too bad? Now I see Zadum4ivii have fully corrupted your brain. Poor boi

Hey, then what is it? I think it's recolors:sigh:
wQ1Axi2b8Ec.jpg
qP78WcSpna4.jpg
bpjNoOgFVl0.jpg
rS_E3F_rxrs.jpg
qy8IzmQwMIs.jpg
@Zerokk and @M4trix, please stop sniping at each other.

Zerokk, coming into this mod thread to offer your constructive criticism is fine. However, coming here just to post that you think this mod is bad and that the sprites are bad is not constructive criticism.

If I understand it correctly, the sprites are recolors of vanilla sprites which is allowed. You may be of the opinion that they shouldn't be used, but it's fine if they are.

If I were you I'd stop being Zadum4ivii's puppet.
And yes, recolored sprites are better than tremor-styled ultra-fat swords
Do you really think that recoloring vanilla items is better then creating completely new sprites?
And why do you call Zerokk my puppet? If he wants to express his own opinion, why call him puppet?

Last edited:
Do you really think that recoloring vanilla items is better then creating completely new sprites?
And why do you call Zerokk my puppet? If he wants to express his own opinion, why call him puppet?
Oh, one more proof of that he is your puppet. You commanded Zerokk to talk about bad sprites and then when realized that Zerokk can not say anything else started talking by yourself. Just go away from here. I don't need to know opinion of anyone from your team. Have a nice day

Oh, one more proof of that he is your puppet. You commanded Zerokk to talk about bad sprites and then when realized that Zerokk can not say anything else started talking by yourself. Just go away from here. I don't need to know opinion of anyone from your team. Have a nice day
I said personally my opinion o_O

@Zerokk and @M4trix, please stop sniping at each other.

Zerokk, coming into this mod thread to offer your constructive criticism is fine. However, coming here just to post that you think this mod is bad and that the sprites are bad is not constructive criticism.

If I understand it correctly, the sprites are recolors of vanilla sprites which is allowed. You may be of the opinion that they shouldn't be used, but it's fine if they are.
I said personally my opinion o_O
UnitOne, I will stop talking if this tremorian raid will continue.
Zerokk, I know that it is not a true. And I don't need details. Now you have fully fallen for me, I don't believe you.

Back
Top Bottom