tModLoader Exodus Mod

Знаете.Не хочу растраивовать вас,я немножко передумал.
Я лучше буду ждать релиза версии,очень сильно не хочется потерять интерес
Простите плиз,надеюсь я вас не растроил...:sigh:

Я очень надеюсь на ваш мод,и надеюсь он станет очень большим как Tremor remastered!:happy::)

Ребят, пожалуйста, выложите куданибудь помимо медиафайр. Браузер не пускает, а прокси не дружат с сайтом. :sigh:

I noticed the sun's graphic has been altered when using this mod -- which I haven't seen mentioned anywhere. It looks a lot like the older cartoon-like sun from vanilla -- which in my humble opinion is a considerable downgrade from the current vanilla sun.

I'm enjoying what else this mod has to offer, but could you remove this custom sun graphic?

Last edited:
Hello Zerokk and M4trix! I found a very strange bag.When Abomination boss teleports he goes underground and stuck there.
And as long as that, all ok! :)

And i have one question,in this mod gonna be mimics?:indifferent:

Last edited:
What do you mean?!o_O
In the ultramodern browser is absent. Through MediaFire I have no opportunity to establish because of the bans... Even proxy don't help. =(
---
(rus) Мне кажется перевод кривоватый, потому напишу так -Дело в том, что в браузере террарии его пока нет, а через медиафайр проблемы со скачиванием. Ожидание убивает)

I noticed the sun's graphic has been altered when using this mod -- which I haven't seen mentioned anywhere. It looks a lot like the older cartoon-like sun from vanilla -- which in my humble opinion is a considerable downgrade from the current vanilla sun.

I'm enjoying what else this mod has to offer, but could you remove this custom sun graphic?
I think you are not right and that texture of sun is more in terraria graphics style. I will redraw it slightly so it will looks much better but will not remove it

I think you are not right and that texture of sun is more in terraria graphics style. I will redraw it slightly so it will looks much better but will not remove it
There's no right or wrong -- if you prefer the older style of Terraria's sun, that's your opinion and that's fine.

But if you're going to change to sun's graphic just for this mod (which at this point looks like a more red version of Terraria's original sun graphic) and insist on keeping it, then at the very least, make it known in the OP that you've changed it.

Or better yet, display in the OP what the sun will look like while using this mod. People will want to know something like that.

Last edited:
Might i ask why when i activate this mod the sun changes into a different sprite?
[doublepost=1483879974,1483879511][/doublepost]
Might i ask why when i activate this mod the sun changes into a different sprite?
i just read a few posts above this and noticed that someone already asked and you said you wouldn't remove it so could you add some means of turning it off instead?

Back
Top Bottom