tModLoader Exodus Mod

UnitOne, I will stop talking if this tremorian raid will continue.
Zerokk, I know that it is not a true. And I don't need details. Now you have fully fallen for me, I don't believe you.
Матрикс, с чего ты взял, что я марионетка Задумчивого? Я высказал свое мнение. Мне казалось, что ты не будешь допускать ошибки тремора, но я ошибался. Зачем ты создавал мод, если не можешь принять критику к моду, когда я говорю правду аргументированно? o_O

Do you really think that recoloring vanilla items is better then creating completely new sprites?
And why do you call Zerokk my puppet? If he wants to express his own opinion, why call him puppet?
UnitOne, I will stop talking if this tremorian raid will continue.
Zerokk, I know that it is not a true. And I don't need details. Now you have fully fallen for me, I don't believe you.
Матрикс, с чего ты взял, что я марионетка Задумчивого? Я высказал свое мнение. Мне казалось, что ты не будешь допускать ошибки тремора, но я ошибался. Зачем ты создавал мод, если не можешь принять критику к моду, когда я говорю правду аргументированно? o_O
Take your drama and bickering elsewhere. This is your final warning.

And you have this list done? because I start a new game yesterday and Abomination is killed and the next is the next in post boss imgs? I only dont want die in the wrong time :D

New version is here!
This update contains different bug fixes and graphical improvements
Great to see a new update already, especially graphical improvements! What are some of the graphical changes? Didn't notice much so far.

Not to pile-on to what others have complained about recolors, but it was a bit jarring to see so many in the big update. The biggest offender being the numerous identical and near-identical bats -- after that redundant floating eyes, ravens, golems, leeches, and a few of the skeleton mobs. But hopefully you'll consider substituting these mobs with resprited versions, or completely different enemies -- perhaps simply removing a few. As a player I always appreciate more variety, but variety in appearance (beyond color alone) is part of that.

That doesn't change the fact I still enjoy and respect this mod just the same, and look forward to seeing more improvements. Some sprite issues aside, the new updates are looking really good! :)

Great to see a new update already, especially graphical improvements! What are some of the graphical changes? Didn't notice much so far.

Not to pile-on to what others have complained about recolors, but it was a bit jarring to see so many in the big update. The biggest offender being the numerous identical and near-identical bats -- after that redundant floating eyes, ravens, golems, leeches, and a few of the skeleton mobs. But hopefully you'll consider substituting these mobs with resprited versions, or completely different enemies -- perhaps simply removing a few. As a player I always appreciate more variety, but variety in appearance (beyond color alone) is part of that.

That doesn't change the fact I still enjoy and respect this mod just the same, and look forward to seeing more improvements. Some sprite issues aside, the new updates are looking really good! :)
I'm glad that you enjoy the mod! Read the changelog - it will help you to know more details about updates.
P.S. Most of the sprites will be changed.

i can help with the hivemind drops and sprites , im still a mini part of the team

but a thing , have you got a discord chat

i can make one
I have discord, but this program is tooo uncomfortable for me so I don't use it.
Thanks for the request, but those sprites are already done. The items you draw will be added in nearest updates ;P

I have discord, but this program is tooo uncomfortable for me so I don't use it.
Thanks for the request, but those sprites are already done. The items you draw will be added in nearest updates ;P
no problem , i can still help

Looks like unsuccessful copy of Tremor, I hoped that you make some better...
@Hastur, if you'd like to make constructive comments about what you like and don't like about this mod to help it get better, that is always welcome. However, making insulting and dismissive comments about the mod is not going to be welcome here.

You are, of course, allowed to have whatever opinion you'd like. The way that you state it needs to be courteous though. Please remember this for the future if you decide to post again.

If you have any questions, you can send me a private message by clicking on the 'Start a Conversation' link that appears under my avatar at the bottom.

Back
Top Bottom