tModLoader Exodus Mod

@Zerokk, do not make public accusations of plagiarism. If you think something may have been taken and used without permission, please report it or send a private message to a moderator with your evidence.

For everyone else - the issue is being looked into. If you have anything to say about this matter, send it to me in a private message by clicking on the 'Start a Conversation' link that appears under my avatar at the bottom. Do not post in this thread or anywhere else on the forums about this.

@Zerokk, do not make public accusations of plagiarism. If you think something may have been taken and used without permission, please report it or send a private message to a moderator with your evidence.

For everyone else - the issue is being looked into. If you have anything to say about this matter, send it to me in a private message by clicking on the 'Start a Conversation' link that appears under my avatar at the bottom. Do not post in this thread or anywhere else on the forums about this.
Okay, i'm sorry.

found first bug, report this to thread

upload_2017-9-30_17-24-30.png

[doublepost=1506777919,1506777870][/doublepost]it should be draw?

upload_2017-9-30_17-25-43.png

[doublepost=1506778057][/doublepost]and this

upload_2017-9-30_17-27-53.png

Found some bugs that are related to the mod.
- I am using trippy light settings, so the annoying red glow below the tower is actually coming from the coal torches on the walls
- When i try to place the hearth lantern with the mod enabled, it glitches out and just becomes a rectangle box

Attachments

• Безымянный.png
    Безымянный.png
    478.2 KB · Views: 278
Found some bugs that are related to the mod.
- I am using trippy light settings, so the annoying red glow below the tower is actually coming from the coal torches on the walls
- When i try to place the hearth lantern with the mod enabled, it glitches out and just becomes a rectangle box
Thanks for the bug report! Bug with red light will be fixed later(maybe).About these non-working lanterns... I have spend many time to find out a reason of bug, and then I understood that it is TML bug, and Exodus mod does not cause it.

Thanks for the bug report! Bug with red light will be fixed later(maybe).About these non-working lanterns... I have spend many time to find out a reason of bug, and then I understood that it is TML bug, and Exodus mod does not cause it.
Hmm, you sure that it is a TML thing ? Because i tried to test it with other mods, and it works fine. But still, hope a soultion will be found at some point, because i really want to enjoy your mod at full potentional =)

Back
Top Bottom