tModLoader Exodus Mod

upload_2017-11-19_10-2-56.png

I have incredible news! Finally we have fixed lanterns and others decoratios. They was bugged, but now somehow they works.

News about mod dev team:
@M4trix(me) is tired of homework but still coding new weapons.
@NovaDee is the laziest dev in the world. Now is not developer but helper of mod
@Zidjey is working with 'heavy code' and maybe Exodus mod will have a new class.

Last edited:
Very important info about Exodus Mod!
First thing: I'm revamping some items from mod, so they will have much more interesting mechanics.
Second thing: Exodus mod will have cases! Yes, that's it. You will have super-small chance to get super-cool loot by opening cases!
Third thing: I have drawn this while I was bored. Hope you enjoy this sexy Golem ;]
View attachment upload_2017-12-3_21-43-18.png

Very important info about Exodus Mod!
First thing: I'm revamping some items from mod, so they will have much more interesting mechanics.
Second thing: Exodus mod will have cases! Yes, that's it. You will have super-small chance to get super-cool loot by opening cases!
Third thing: I have drawn this while I was bored. Hope you enjoy this sexy Golem ;]
View attachment 189111
Cases?!:eek: Interesting...

@M4trix Does cases have a small chance of Exodus mod super loot or they have expeditons mod like ability ? Also I feel excited for next update . Good work .
I don't know much about Expedition Mod. I can only promise that rare case loot will have interesting attack abilities;)
Btw, nice to hear that u are waiting for updates. Sorry for insanely-slow work on update.

Back
Top Bottom