tModLoader Exodus Mod

Yeah strange.

I made a new one and it spawned. Ah well. I'll just harvest on a seperate world.
[doublepost=1512409665,1512409082][/doublepost]Leading on from that. Black Steel bar seems to be uncraftable. It doesn't have a required object.
You mean nickel? It is unobtainable only in rare worlds. I don't really know what can cause this bug, cuz our ore generation code is copied from Example Mod

No you should supposedly be able to make Black Steel with Nickel and Lead but it doesn't say where to craft it.
I guess you can combine it right with "empty hands". Missing crafting station was a bug that is already fixed in upcoming 1.0 update.

При убийстве 50 любых прислужников Мерзости(Первый босс - зомби) выпадают вещи из других модов. Можете пожалуйста сделать йо-йошке из Пустынного Императора метательный урон?В названии гранитного слизня(Grantie slime) допущена опечаткаю. Будете создавать группу Вконтакте?И помню был раньше в моде босс -Червь Древний, можете пожалуйста его вернуть?К какому фильму/книге является отсылкой моб Затмения Jeepers?

При убийстве 50 любых прислужников Мерзости(Первый босс - зомби) выпадают вещи из других модов. Можете пожалуйста сделать йо-йошке из Пустынного Императора метательный урон?В названии гранитного слизня(Grantie slime) допущена опечаткаю. Будете создавать группу Вконтакте?И помню был раньше в моде босс -Червь Древний, можете пожалуйста его вернуть?К какому фильму/книге является отсылкой моб Затмения Jeepers?
Так-с, ну обо всем по порядку.
У приспешников мерзости нет знамени, скорее всего поэтому и баг.
У всех йо-йо в Террарии урон идет ближнего боя, поэтому не считаю необходимым его менять
У слизня пофиксил имя.
Насчет группы вк - не думаю что будем делать. Слишком много геморроя и возни со всем этим делом.
Босса-червя планируем в 1.0 ввести
Джиперс является отсылкой к одноименному фильму Jeepers Creepers
Благодарю за репорт и заданные вопросы. Надеюсь я смог помочь тебе ;)

Can you take a look at some of the decorations/code?
After an update I attempted to place some Holly but it blacked out my wall and placed an eyeball painting.
I had some cactus candles i wanted to place down but when i did they were the default normal candles

Can you take a look at some of the decorations/code?
After an update I attempted to place some Holly but it blacked out my wall and placed an eyeball painting.
I had some cactus candles i wanted to place down but when i did they were the default normal candles
I found and fixed a problem already. Only problem that I don't have saved version of mod source code. Only way for you is wait many time for 1.0 release. Sorry for that.

Here some news!
Good: @nerd50 is back, and he wanna work on mod stuff
Bad: I'm busy as hell till the end of this week. On next week our team(or only me lol) will work hard. I really wanna release 1.0 as fast as it will be possible. But we have soooo much things to do...

it's ok, i really enjoyed the content
I moved all my exodus stuff to its own chest and will use the mod once the bug is fixed :)

upload_2018-1-7_19-18-9.png

upload_2018-1-7_19-20-13.png

upload_2018-1-7_19-25-20.png

Nothing super-new. Just polishing, rebalance, better graphics and new gear!

Hey, I have a great idea! I will redo information in this thread and add pictures from latest mod version.
How do ya think, is it
good or bad idea? :p

Back
Top Bottom