tModLoader Exodus Mod

Just to show you a true look of the tower
1-so when the update its released its gonna be a config. file to determinate how long (tall) is gonna be the tower when we generate the world by copy pasting the code?
2-if we have other mods that add a building near the spawn point (antiaris for the momment) its gonna be a sort of conflict? (I dont mind making separated modded worlds but theres people that does mega modded worlds)

1-no, no any configuration
2-I guess there will be some conflict with half-erased buildings from other mods.

upload_2018-3-7_23-24-48.png

Small spoiler for ya all!

Hey you all! Yeah, I mean you and nobody else!
I have some info about the mod state:

-I have polished all the items. We have ~800 items now(woooo!)
-Now I gonna add some hardmode monster loot and also some new boss-loot items.
-We need to work now on The Ancient(postgolem worm boss)
-When this small amount of work is done we gonna release the 1.0 version of mod.
-1.0 will be published in mod browser.
-We planned to spend 1-2 weeks after release to fix and stabilize everything. After successful testing we will do updates not global, but often. Every new item/creature in updates will be heavily tested, we will try to focus on quality, not on amount.
-1.0 may have many bugs so we will need to cooperate with you and terminate every bug and error we found! We all wanna make the mod more playable, right?
-I dont wanna lie again about release date, so it is still secret xD

Thats all, thanks for attention and have a great day(or night)!

Last edited:
It is very good news . I feel really happy now . Good work . 800 items is a nice milestone to pass . Also do you think to give some spoiler for ancient ?

It is very good news . I feel really happy now . Good work . 800 items is a nice milestone to pass . Also do you think to give some spoiler for ancient ?
Thank u! I guess Ancient will be secret till the end. idk

mmmmmm.... where I heard this line before (similar, but as the same meaning) "antiaris" but as long the content is good and make the mod enjoyable, make your goal a success.
I hope we can make high quality content. Btw, please, don't compare us and antiaris, we are different dev teams.

Back
Top Bottom