tModLoader Exodus Mod

Does new santank have special ability like shoot near enemies? Also it looks cooler than older one . Good work.
Sorry, but it does not. I tried and understood that I can't code it... for now... maybe in future it will be upgraded

News!(it more looks like changelog)
-Now most of modded equipment is crafted with new modded materials. This adds more crafting to gameplay and makes modded crafting recipes looking better :]
-Added new gear for late-game thrower class
-Slightly powered up current thrown weapons and added some new.
-Cursed Flame and Ichor Gear now more unique
-Added animated sprites of some items
-Some creatures have absolutely new sprites.
-Added some 'combo-weapons' for ranger class

News!(it more looks like changelog)
-Now most of modded equipment is crafted with new modded materials. This adds more crafting to gameplay and makes modded crafting recipes looking better :]
-Added new gear for late-game thrower class
-Slightly powered up current thrown weapons and added some new.
-Cursed Flame and Ichor Gear now more unique
-Added animated sprites of some items
-Some creatures have absolutely new sprites.
-Added some 'combo-weapons' for ranger class
I would assume you fixed my somewhat broken Nightmare set?

upload_2018-3-22_20-20-53.png

upload_2018-3-22_20-23-32.png

Update is in work... 956 items now there...

Not to bee rude butt I can gather more info about a mod from a wiki than a forum post unfortunately the wiki for this mod is horribly neglected for example the accessories page doesn't have a single item on it and was last updated a year ago so sadly I am unable to determine rather or not I would like to even download this mod if u can have someone work on the wiki I might end up downloading this after all also sorry about the wall of text

Not to bee rude butt I can gather more info about a mod from a wiki than a forum post unfortunately the wiki for this mod is horribly neglected for example the accessories page doesn't have a single item on it and was last updated a year ago so sadly I am unable to determine rather or not I would like to even download this mod if u can have someone work on the wiki I might end up downloading this after all also sorry about the wall of text
Well, as I said many time before we will work on wiki and thread only after 1.0, cuz we will just waste time adding stuff and then constantly changing it.

Are there going to be any new structures in the 1.0 Update besides the tower getting an upgrade?

If you can, could you make it so users can disable the tower structure if they want via a config file or something?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom