tModLoader Exodus Mod

Are there going to be any new structures in the 1.0 Update besides the tower getting an upgrade?

If you can, could you make it so users can disable the tower structure if they want via a config file or something?
In version 1.0 it is unlikely. However, for the future there are some plans.

Are there going to be any new structures in the 1.0 Update besides the tower getting an upgrade?

If you can, could you make it so users can disable the tower structure if they want via a config file or something?
Well, we didn't done any structures yet, so there will be no new structures in 1.0...
Maybe in next updates we will add something big, dangerous and lootable....

Well, we didn't done any structures yet, so there will be no new structures in 1.0...
Maybe in next updates we will add something big, dangerous and lootable....

Does this also mean that there aren't any new chest spawns or new ore spawns?

Can you tell possible date of release? Also in my opinion evil blob's and desert Emperor's sprites we're better before as evil blob now looks like a cake and Desert Emperor hasn't got crown and also why does he keeping a bomb as I know it doesn't drop bombs before. Did you do new AI for him?

Hello if that is not secret may I ask you question? How we can obtain isaac pet in new update? Also this mod gets more and more beautiful with acceleration. Good work.
Thank you so much! Btw Isaac pet is dropped by Demons in hell right now.

Can you tell possible date of release? Also in my opinion evil blob's and desert Emperor's sprites we're better before as evil blob now looks like a cake and Desert Emperor hasn't got crown and also why does he keeping a bomb as I know it doesn't drop bombs before. Did you do new AI for him?
Date of release is secret, so u will not know it muahaha >:]
About new sprites of bosses - we are not going to change them in near future, sorry.
Desert Emperor dropped bombs before, now he is slightly changed.

Amazing mod, been playing it earlier. Just logged on terraria after a break, now i can't seem to find exodus anywhere but here :x
so when it is updated to 1.0, will it be on the new mod browser in game ?

На картинке со всеми мобами из Мраморного биома этот моб отсутствует.
Не все мобы там представлены. Ситуация как с предметами - добавим всё и вся после релиза.

Back
Top Bottom