tModLoader Exodus Mod

Some reminders for everyone:

It is permitted - under the rules of this forum - to use recolors of vanilla sprites in mods. It is also permitted to combine vanilla sprites into something 'new'. If that is what offends peoples' sensibilities about this mod, then don't play it and move on. It's really that simple. There are plenty of other mods out there you may like better.

If you suspect an actual case of plagiarism - bring it to the attention of the forum staff IN PRIVATE (report or PM). Making public accusations or insinuations of plagiarism should be avoided, and these may be regarded by the staff as attacks or harassment. There have been recent reports to us about this mod, and we have yet to find a clear case of plagiarism in our opinion (which is the only opinion that matters in these cases).

We are aware of recent disagreements involving M4trix and other modders on other social media. Whatever that disagreement is, deal with it there and do not bring that drama to this forum. People who persist in doing so may find their privileges to use this forum severely restricted.

I'm just saying M4trix should work on what he has currently, as it does need work, instead of bloating the mod with more content instead. This will be Tremor all over again if this keeps up.

I'm just saying M4trix should work on what he has currently, as it does need work, instead of bloating the mod with more content instead. This will be Tremor all over again if this keeps up.
Agree with you absolutely, so I will add twice more recolors especially for people such as you:passionate:

Agree with you absolutely, so I will add twice more recolors especially for people such as you:passionate:
I understand that you are telling everyone who doesn't like your mod to get lost, but if you are going to attempt to be funny, try harder tbh.

EDIT: Phupperbat, no point in talking to M4trix about his mod's quality. Many tried, all who tried got banned on his server.

Why are you being sarcastic?
I understand that you are telling everyone who doesn't like your mod to get lost, but if you are going to attempt to be funny, try harder tbh.

EDIT: Phupperbat, no point in talking to M4trix about his mod's quality. Many tried, all who tried got banned on his server.
Take the drama elsewhere. If you want to squabble, do it somewhere else.

Why are you being sarcastic?
cuz i like it

yea, right as hell:happy:
[doublepost=1525983666,1525983334][/doublepost]
Take the drama elsewhere. If you want to squabble, do it somewhere else.
I can just ignore them if it will be somehow helpful for you.

cuz i like it

yea, right as hell:happy:
[doublepost=1525983666,1525983334][/doublepost]
I can just ignore them if it will be somehow helpful for you.
You misunderstand. This goes for you too M4trix. Just because this thread is about your Exodus mod does not mean you get to say or do anything you want. You are just as likely to have your privileges removed from posting in this thread as any others that decide to keep this bickering going.

Last warning. Take the bickering elsewhere. Any questions - you are welcome to bring them to myself, or any other moderator, in a private message.

I am extremely disappointed in your lack of response regarding you stealing concepts and ideas from Tremor, which i now am lead developer on. It's such a shame a mod mainly composed of stolen sprites, ideas and concepts has this much attention and praise.

I wont bother with you anymore, I tried giving you some advice on how to make the mod better and you simply ignored my feedback.
I am extremely disappointed in your lack of response regarding you stealing concepts and ideas from Tremor, which i now am lead developer on. It's such a shame a mod mainly composed of stolen sprites, ideas and concepts has this much attention and praise.
@LittleDevilKitty @Batby Since you did not heed the warning that Tunnel King gave to everyone just a few posts above, on this same page, you are both excused from this thread. Please see the private message from me.

upload_2018-5-14_17-18-58.png

You all are just amazing! Over 10k downloads!
Sorry for ultra-slow mod updating. I'm having many things to do in real life, plus I focused on exams.

If ya'll don't like the dev, just keep it to yourself, it's quite simple.
Personally from what I see from the messages, all of you are quite the same as him/her. There is no point in arguing as it's just a simple mod made for fun, it's nothing super serious so just give him credit for what he's done and move on. At least he's doing something others can't do.

Saw FuryForged got this mod in his great Modded Playthroug, and watching this mod progress since I saw this in the WIP section. Even if the Dev is a sarcastic/copycat/hardworking one, at least he made this mod

also Congrats on the 10K DL

Back
Top Bottom