tModLoader Exodus Mod

upload_2018-7-13_20-26-1.png

Some more graphical upgradeification and... new armor for some... new class?

Hi, I actually have a complaint about this mod. The Empyrean armor is a problem. Specifically, the set bonus is just so ridiculously cool and useful that I've been using that armor way past when I should have upgraded :p

Seriously, though, really cool mod with a ton of unique mechanics and items. I'm a fan. One question, before I spend the material to create it, what is the set bonus of the Warlord's armor?

Hi, I actually have a complaint about this mod. The Empyrean armor is a problem. Specifically, the set bonus is just so ridiculously cool and useful that I've been using that armor way past when I should have upgraded :p

Seriously, though, really cool mod with a ton of unique mechanics and items. I'm a fan. One question, before I spend the material to create it, what is the set bonus of the Warlord's armor?
I'm really glad to hear it :D
Warlord armor is much weaker than Empyrian one. It's efficiency is based only on big defense. Full set bonus is a lava damage reduction.

i cant belive how late i am to this frickin mod
i just got this mod and suddenly i am overwhelmed with quality content
snow biome drops + the tower + atleast 5 new mobs in 5 friggin MINUTES!!!!
hot content dude idk what else to say
please continue for a hopeful domination over calamity lol
please dont think im dissing calamity its good too i just thought it would be funny to see exodus as top dog over calamity

Well, we are slowly crawling closer and closer right to the 1.2 update release.
Here are some overall info about the update (some will be repeated for those who missed previous posts):

-Revamped bosses Mindflayer, Colossus and Abomination, now they has some more dangerous tricks:p
-Upgraded many of sprites, in example
Abraxas.png
<-THIS!!1!!11!
-Rebalanced modded items - now they better fits into vanilla game balance.
-Starter kits for different classes
-New scary class for some vampirism-lovers(still not finished)
-New type of loot chests you can find at surface
-Much more new mounts, including bouncing and soaring ones!
-Few new armor sets for different classes
-New enemies and one(maybe soon will be more of them) mini-boss!
-Things I'm lazy to describe and of course as always tons of fixes!

Also I can not post anything here without a spoiler-picture, you know me. Here it is:
upload_2018-7-22_19-45-26.png

Stay tuned and don't forget to join our discord if you wanna see more update spoilers or have some (appropriate) questinons!:dryadhappy:

Well, we are slowly crawling closer and closer right to the 1.2 update release.
Here are some overall info about the update (some will be repeated for those who missed previous posts):

-Revamped bosses Mindflayer, Colossus and Abomination, now they has some more dangerous tricks:p
-Upgraded many of sprites, in example View attachment 205187 <-THIS!!1!!11!
-Rebalanced modded items - now they better fits into vanilla game balance.
-Starter kits for different classes
-New scary class for some vampirism-lovers(still not finished)
-New type of loot chests you can find at surface
-Much more new mounts, including bouncing and soaring ones!
-Few new armor sets for different classes
-New enemies and one(maybe soon will be more of them) mini-boss!
-Things I'm lazy to describe and of course as always tons of fixes!

Also I can not post anything here without a spoiler-picture, you know me. Here it is:
View attachment 205186
Stay tuned and don't forget to join our discord if you wanna see more update spoilers or have some (appropriate) questinons!:dryadhappy:
This sounds interesting, aspecially about new bosses tricks! I hope they are pretty unique! ;)

Back
Top Bottom