tModLoader Exodus Mod

Quite recently I began a new game and noticed several imbalanced situations. And so one after another:
Enemies:
1. Dune Reaver - appears too often. I suggest to reduce rate its spawn.
2. Snowman Canoneer - appears seldom. I suggest to increase rate its spawn.
3. Exploding Snowman - appears VERY seldom. I suggest to increase rate its spawn.
4. Abomination - its tactics is mad also strange, personally I would recommend it to remake. The dropping weapon perhaps too strong.

Items:
1. Icy Shacle - gives 5 def + to bonus. - I suggest to lower def to 3 and to clean a bonus. To create a subject too easily.
2. Slime Helmet and Slime Greaves gives 2 def. - the offer to lower def to 1.
3. Pink Slime Chestplate - gives 4 def. - the offer to lower def to 3.
i89462.jpg

(rate x30)

Last edited:
Quite recently I began a new game and noticed several imbalanced situations. And so one after another:
Enemies:
1. Dune Reaver - appears too often. I suggest to reduce rate its spawn.
2. Snowman Canoneer - appears seldom. I suggest to increase rate its spawn.
3. Exploding Snowman - appears VERY seldom. I suggest to increase rate its spawn.
4. Abomination - its tactics is mad also strange, personally I would recommend it to remake. The dropping weapon perhaps too strong.

Items:
1. Icy Shacle - gives 5 def + to bonus. - I suggest to lower def to 3 and to clean a bonus. To create a subject too easily.
2. Slime Helmet and Slime Greaves gives 2 def. - the offer to lower def to 1.
3. Pink Slime Chestplate - gives 4 def. - the offer to lower def to 3.
(rate x30)
Thanks for report! I'm working on global update now so will change many things, such as those

just tried the infernal armor set, but having the circle of fire always on gets annoying after a while.

My suggestion is that it should turn on when an enemy is inside the radius, then the circle fire activates.

I tried to download this mod. I went to the link. I had that ridiculous and dangerous "warning" and call this number or your computer access will be deleted. Please tell me I have a different download link.

I tried to download this mod. I went to the link. I had that ridiculous and dangerous "warning" and call this number or your computer access will be deleted. Please tell me I have a different download link.
Yeah, I recall getting the same thing when I downloaded this mod and the link really does need to be changed... to something such as mediafire.

Adf.ly links can and DO contain pesky malware that gets installed on your computer without permission, so all should use caution. There will be times like these we all end up clicking on questionable links -- so it's generally always good to use Adblock Plus while browsing (along with a couple others in addition in my case) so problems are far less likely to occur when doing so.

Yeah, I recall getting the same thing when I downloaded this mod and the link really does need to be changed... to something such as mediafire.

Adf.ly links can and DO contain pesky malware that gets installed on your computer without permission, so all should use caution. There will be times like these we all end up clicking on questionable links -- so it's generally always good to use Adblock Plus while browsing (along with a couple others in addition in my case) so problems are far less likely to occur when doing so.
I have that; so it's what saved me. However, even when I got the link to get the game, it STILL wanted me to download an extension. sorry, not worth it. please give a file that doesn't involve me setting myself up for spy and malware.
[doublepost=1484869466,1484869420][/doublepost]

P.S- lunaticlobbyist if the lunatic mod is your's... awesome.job.

I found a way to download the correct file, but it's thanks to another browser plugin I use. Regardless, certainly not worth the trouble. And as far as hosting files, nobody should ever use Adf.ly links, period.
if the lunatic mod is your's... awesome.job.
Unfortunately not!

The link is not dangerous link, It just shows the advertisement for 5 seconds, and after that you can simply download the mod.

Привет M4trix!Я бы хотел спросить,что вы планируете в следующем обновлении?
Hello M4trix! I would like to ask what you are planning in the next update?
Я планирую...новые предметы и боссов...и... больше предметов
I'm planning... new items and bosses... and... more new items

Я планирую...новые предметы и боссов...и... больше предметов
I'm planning... new items and bosses... and... more new items
Это интересно!
Thats interesting!
[doublepost=1484920878,1484920829][/doublepost]Обновка не скоро?
Update not soon?

Back
Top Bottom