tModLoader Exodus Mod

Saw the adf.ly link and was already very sceptical about clicking on it, for a reason. Had plenty of bad experiences with this website and yet i've been proven right that it will never change. I know the website itself is supposed to be "safe", but that has no use when there are a billion ads appearing (which entirely ignore adblock, don't even start about that). Still went for it because it's obviously the only way to get this mod and well guess what, I was linked to multiple russian websites forcing me download an extension (couldn't close the browser), shutted down the PC and had plenty of ad/malware to remove.
You know very well what's wrong with the website, change the download link to something like dropbox at least, if you're not going to make it available on the Ingame-Downloader anytime soon. And if you are that desperate for the ad money, just get a donation button for this mod or something, i think people would rather support that over a link that has to be treat with serious caution.

Saw the adf.ly link and was already very sceptical about clicking on it, for a reason. Had plenty of bad experiences with this website and yet i've been proven right that it will never change. I know the website itself is supposed to be "safe", but that has no use when there are a billion ads appearing (which entirely ignore adblock, don't even start about that). Still went for it because it's obviously the only way to get this mod and well guess what, I was linked to multiple russian websites forcing me download an extension (couldn't close the browser), shutted down the PC and had plenty of ad/malware to remove.
You know very well what's wrong with the website, change the download link to something like dropbox at least, if you're not going to make it available on the Ingame-Downloader anytime soon. And if you are that desperate for the ad money, just get a donation button for this mod or something, i think people would rather support that over a link that has to be treat with serious caution.
Just use adblock dude , and don't click on the adfly links

Just use adblock dude , and don't click on the adfly links

Mate i even said that people don't even need to bother mentioning adblock. I am using adblock, this doesn't prevent the browser forwarding me to other infected websites, adblock mostly doesn't block these kind of ads/viruses. After all i'm not the only person knowing about this, adf.ly is known very well for those kind of ads. And don't get me wrong, i am the last Person that would be against some kind of support in terms of Money. Get a donate button, patreon or similiar, you name it, and i am sure people would be more than happy to donate a dollar here and there, even me if this mod gets continued support. But aslong as i can't try this mod out, or even download it in first place, without beeing afraid of having plenty of unwanted viruses on my PC, i obviously cannot support it either. Out of 10 people it might only happen to one person that clicks this link, and keep in mind not everyone will do a post about it immediately either, so just gonna throw that one out as well. Huge shame, really, since this looks quite promising for the beginning.

Oh yeah, and i didn't click anything. Not a 60 year old unworldly guy that has never touched any kind of technology in his life. I waited a few seconds (as i have to) and it redirected me to a different Website without doing anything at all.

Mate i even said that people don't even need to bother mentioning adblock. I am using adblock, this doesn't prevent the browser forwarding me to other infected websites, adblock mostly doesn't block these kind of ads/viruses. After all i'm not the only person knowing about this, adf.ly is known very well for those kind of ads. And don't get me wrong, i am the last Person that would be against some kind of support in terms of Money. Get a donate button, patreon or similiar, you name it, and i am sure people would be more than happy to donate a dollar here and there, even me if this mod gets continued support. But aslong as i can't try this mod out, or even download it in first place, without beeing afraid of having plenty of unwanted viruses on my PC, i obviously cannot support it either. Out of 10 people it might only happen to one person that clicks this link, and keep in mind not everyone will do a post about it immediately either, so just gonna throw that one out as well. Huge shame, really, since this looks quite promising for the beginning.

Oh yeah, and i didn't click anything. Not a 60 year old unworldly guy that has never touched any kind of technology in his life. I waited a few seconds (as i have to) and it redirected me to a different Website without doing anything at all.
I dont want to remove adfly link, srry. But version 1.0 is planned to be added in modbrowser.

I dont want to remove adfly link, srry. But version 1.0 is planned to be added in modbrowser.

That definitely sounds like a good alternative. As long there will be modbrowser access to this mod, i have nothing to complain about. People who prefer supporting through downloading manually still can do it that way, but for my part i am just not lucky when it comes to visitting this website apparently. Anyway, is there a roughly estimated date for the modbrowser download which i could look forward to?

That definitely sounds like a good alternative. As long there will be modbrowser access to this mod, i have nothing to complain about. People who prefer supporting through downloading manually still can do it that way, but for my part i am just not lucky when it comes to visitting this website apparently. Anyway, is there a roughly estimated date for the modbrowser download which i could look forward to?
When it's done I suppose

Hey there! I'm back (finally)! If you have any questions about the mod I can answer it. Soon I will post something interesting about the mod.;)
now that you said it I have to ask something, but don't know what to ask...

uhh...

can you give us a spoiler of 1 new boss? (unless that's the 'interesting thing' you're gonna post)

Has there been any way to change the sun yet in this mod back to the realistic vanilla sun? I started downloading a lot of mods and the first thing I noticed in the main menu when I launched the game is that the sun looks like :red:. I finally realized what mod that was doing it, which took me around 30 minutes. The sun was very annoying to look at compared to the moon being fine and such. It just pops out when everything else looks nicely detailed.

Sorry to complain about just one thing after putting so much effort into the rest of this mod. Besides the sun, you did a very good job with this mod and thank you for the extra content to Terraria.

upload_2017-3-18_8-46-19.png

Someone who will attack you during the rain...

Attachments

• upload_2017-3-18_8-45-20.png
    upload_2017-3-18_8-45-20.png
    111.1 KB · Views: 165
Back
Top Bottom