tModLoader Exodus Mod

If you dont like Exodus you dont need come here only to say this,only dont use the mod ;)
Nice Update M4trix ! Keep your work ,I think to 1 person that come here to say "I dont like your mod" 3 loves your mod but dont say anything :)

If you dont like Exodus you dont need come here only to say this,only dont use the mod ;)
Nice Update M4trix ! Keep your work ,I think to 1 person that come here to say "I dont like your mod" 3 loves your mod but dont say anything :)
Thanks! btw I just ingore those people who write things like "mod is bad" without any constructive critics.

I have some questions
1- When does the town npc spawn?
2- is there a boss progression?
3- When and where do the minibosses appear?
very good mod by the way
PD: Sorry for my bad english

I have some questions
1- When does the town npc spawn?
2- is there a boss progression?
3- When and where do the minibosses appear?
very good mod by the way
PD: Sorry for my bad english

1. The Huntress comes immediately. Only her items are updated with a definitely killed boss.
2. Accurate Boss Progression for the time being absent, because at this time we regularly change them, trying to diversify. On this all the list is approximately this:
-
Eye of Cthulhu.
Abomination
King Slime
Colossus (Will be strengthened)
Evil Blob
EoW / BoC
Desert Emperor
Queen Bee
Mindflayer
WoF
-
Master of Possession (Probably will be strengthened)
Mech Bosses
Plantera
Sludgeheart (Probably will be strengthened)
Golem
Cultist
Moon lord

3. Weremare (Blood Moon) and Barracuda (Ocean) are exceptionally hardmode enemies.

Thank you, we are trying.

(My English is also very bad `:). I apologize if somewhere else you will not understand me.)

Looks like the downloads are broken. Windows is throwing an error whenever I try to open them.

Nevermind, windows was being stupid. 7zip had no problem.

Sorry, but your works at devianart are quite strange. I don't think You can draw Re-Logic style sprite.
Ok, i understand what do you mean , but i just want t improve my skill so ... I also see that your evil slime boss look weird so i will reskin it and you will see the result

Great mod , man! I hope to see it finally be released! Well, how about adding some limestone furniture:D?
Also, I've noticed that most of the terraria general expansion mods do not include hallow mob expansion. So a modpack user(like me) may feel boring in the Hallow boime. I wonder if the Exodus mod can fulfil this little request...

Last edited:
Great mod , man! I hope to see it finally be released! Well, how about adding some limestone furniture:D?
Also, I've noticed that most of the terraria general expansion mods do not include hallow mob expansion. So a modpack user(like me) may feel boring in the Hallow boime. I wonder if the Exodus mod can fulfil this little request...
Thanks for this.
Limestone furniture? Yeah, why not!

a exodus mod its Boss event i drawned this.... Contest Art with Rain.... a Cloudy the Sky Lord.....

Attachments

• Contest Rain Boss Art.png
    Contest Rain Boss Art.png
    12.4 KB · Views: 186
I have some Questions :

1. How do I get Zircon?
2. How can I find Osmium? Is it naturally generating everywhere in the Underground?
3. Do you have plans of making/opening a Wiki?
4. Regarding the Boss Summon for Mindflayer, the crafting materials seem so simple for a Boss, although a Mythril Anvil is needed to make it. Is it really a HM Boss, or is it just something not working correctly?

Great Mod btw! Really enjoy my current Playthrough!

Back
Top Bottom