tModLoader Exodus Mod

I disabled the Bomb and Dynamite Slimes through Cheatsheet but still am seeing destruction from an enemy that I cannot seem to locate. Is there another one I am unaware of?
Oh, I guess Cheat Sheet does not support such things as explosion upon enemy's death, cuz it still happens. Well, I don't know another way to stop those slimes, sorry.

you'll probably need to go to the underworld or another place where they won't spawn then disable them or do it immediately upon loading a world. I believe when you disable them with cheat sheet, any that have spawned will be killed and explode.

Interesting thing I think I have discovered in regards to this. I had also removed another enemy that had orbitals that are very visible; this enemy does not explode on death.
Enemy attempted to spawn (saw one of the orbitals headed towards me) from the direction it had spawned one of the conveyor belts was destroyed.

Cheatsheet removes things that spawn that are disabled and in the process also breaks 1-3 of the conveyor belts where they were.

Just a theory right now don't know how to test it fully. And so far I think it only does so to conveyor belts I have not noticed anything else missing.

Hello M4trix, LOVE THIS MOD. My friend and I have been working on modded terraria and have gotten thru a lot of it. One thing which has brought me here is Glutinous Blob. I'm assuming because you need white gel to make the Sight of Gods, and the item from the WIP Ancient that he drops is used in Sight of Gods as well, Glutinous Blob would also be a WIP, thus making it harder to obtain White Gel. We just can't find the guy and were looking for a word from the mod dev. Thank you and please continue modding <3

Hello M4trix, LOVE THIS MOD. My friend and I have been working on modded terraria and have gotten thru a lot of it. One thing which has brought me here is Glutinous Blob. I'm assuming because you need white gel to make the Sight of Gods, and the item from the WIP Ancient that he drops is used in Sight of Gods as well, Glutinous Blob would also be a WIP, thus making it harder to obtain White Gel. We just can't find the guy and were looking for a word from the mod dev. Thank you and please continue modding <3
Thank you :). Glutinous Blob can spawn in forest biome only after defeating Evil Blob.

Ill be looking forward to that as somebody who mainly does summoner and thrower playthroughs!

Playing the mod now tbh testing out some synergies.

Hey um me again, when wearing the pyromancer set, the pants say they "Grant immunity to fire blocks.' Would this include hellstone?

IE: Damage from standing on top of it?

Thank you :). Glutinous Blob can spawn in forest biome only after defeating Evil Blob.

Hey I also forgot, we've been trying to farm for the visor so my friend can get Sight of Gods. But the visor isn't dropping? Is that also WIP and not able to get? Thanks for the reply~!

Hey I also forgot, we've been trying to farm for the visor so my friend can get Sight of Gods. But the visor isn't dropping? Is that also WIP and not able to get? Thanks for the reply~!
Visor is dropped by Colossus with 10% chance.
And please, stop thinking that most stuff is WIP.

Back
Top Bottom