tModLoader Exodus Mod

Here my review for this mod:

It is purely awesome. Idk where you got some of those idea byt they are absolutly mad man. We can clearly see that you took your time making those sprite.
After looking at the code to because I was curious to see the awesomeness, I can see that everything is super organized, you are an absolute genius.

Honestly, you are the man!
Thanks for this review. I'm glad you like our work

you have like 1000 rules, most of them complete bs, how can you expect us to listen to them? you even call everyone with the slightest criticism a "hater" and care only about improving the amount of content in your mod, not at all about the quality.
No need to be rude, geez.

Just saying, he was being sarcastic. I can show proof if you want it.
@Darkpuppey, you’ve been warned before about bringing outside drama here. Your privileges to post in this thread have been removed.

?

Also, If you obtain any feedback you be sarcastic and rude about it, please we say what we mean
You banned me for using cross out text so I cant
@Cobalt madman, this is your final warning in this thread. Don't bring outside drama here. If you've offered to help and received the response that help is not needed at this time, let it go. To continue further becomes tiresome and at a certain point veers into harassment.

Sadly, the developer said he doesn't need help from anyone else.
@zadum4ivii, you're toeing the line and pushing it. Once was enough to answer for M4trix. Your attempts to continue to harass this thread and thread author are being noted. I would recommend you discontinue your efforts here.

For the above members, and anyone else that has a question or wants to discuss this further, I am happy to speak with you in private message.

Hello, even if this mod is purely amazing and is incredibly good to play, I'm afraid it may violate the modding section where it say you can't use console exclusive content into your mod.

2heWEnc.png

(Ghostly Ghastropod for exemple is directly taken from console/mobile)

seQHTix.png

EcqG5jc.png

On that continue the really awesome work and keep your sprite as good as they are.

Hello, even if this mod is purely amazing and is incredibly good to play, I'm afraid it may violate the modding section where it say you can't use console exclusive content into your mod.

EcqG5jc.png

On that continue the really awesome work and keep your sprite as good as they are.
They are not ported directly. In-game they have lots of differences with the vanilla content. They have different stats, sprite, drops and etc

They are not ported directly. In-game they have lots of differences with the vanilla content. They have different stats, sprite, drops and etc
Right my bad, I saw console section and got confused. Might wanna rename that section otherwhise it could trigger flag

2heWEnc.png

seQHTix.png

EcqG5jc.png

@Dradonhunter11, if you believe that a mod is violating any forum rules, please bring it to the attention of the forum staff in private, and we'll handle it from there. Public accusations are highly discouraged.

@Dradonhunter11, if you believe that a mod is violating any forum rules, please bring it to the attention of the forum staff in private, and we'll handle it from there. Public accusations are highly discouraged.
I said my bad on this, but honestly the mod author should be on his guard as there a lot of miner around that will check content and code to make sure everything is in rule.

As on that, keep the amazing code and sprite art work, we can clearly see you putted a lot of time in it ;)

This looks like a great mod! The sprites look pretty good, too
I will download it and try it today

This will get pretty popular soon, I can tell.
Keep it up, and make even more unique items/mobs
Hyped for more updates, I will be looking at this page from time to time, to see how all of this is goin'

So I installed this one finally after getting a good look at the great sprites and items in the mod, but...I have an issue. More or less I get random short lived stutter/lag that feels like a hang up rather than a slowdown like usual lag. I use Cheatsheet on my test world and when I type in cheatsheet it sometimes goes into a constant 1-2 second stutter/ hanging until I restart the game. When I remove Exodus it fixes the issues, but I was hoping someone else has had this problem and might be able to pinpoint what mod I'm using that's conflicting with Exodus.

AMD FX 8350 4.0ghz
16GB RAM
PNY GTX 770 2GB
Windows 10 64bit

playing with many visuals turned down or off, mostly heat distortions turned off, water effects off, storm effects off, resolution is set to 1920x1080, no out of memory crashes have happened but a couple CTD's after it starts to "hang up". I verified the files and reinstalled everything from scratch a few times, checked my .net and everything else just to be sure and as mentioned disabled multiple mods but was unable to figure out what was wrong.

Mods Active

Exodus
sacredtools
split
CalamityAddon
Calamity
ElementsAwoken
thoriummod
pinkymod
pumpking
spiritmod
AutoTrash
BetterNightSky
BossChecklist
Chadsfurniture
Cheatsheet
Fargowiltas
FinalFantasyStuff
imkSushisDeathCountersMod
imkSushisMod
Luiafk
Omniswing
recipebrowser
stopdying
weaponsout
wheresmyitems
wingslot
zeldarupee

Thanks to anyone that might be able to help me with this problem. I am in no way saying this is Exodus fault, It's mine for having so many damned mods >.>, but if there is a way to get it to run with the mods stated that would be great.

So I installed this one finally after getting a good look at the great sprites and items in the mod, but...I have an issue. More or less I get random short lived stutter/lag that feels like a hang up rather than a slowdown like usual lag. I use Cheatsheet on my test world and when I type in cheatsheet it sometimes goes into a constant 1-2 second stutter/ hanging until I restart the game. When I remove Exodus it fixes the issues, but I was hoping someone else has had this problem and might be able to pinpoint what mod I'm using that's conflicting with Exodus.

AMD FX 8350 4.0ghz
16GB RAM
PNY GTX 770 2GB
Windows 10 64bit

playing with many visuals turned down or off, mostly heat distortions turned off, water effects off, storm effects off, resolution is set to 1920x1080, no out of memory crashes have happened but a couple CTD's after it starts to "hang up". I verified the files and reinstalled everything from scratch a few times, checked my .net and everything else just to be sure and as mentioned disabled multiple mods but was unable to figure out what was wrong.

Mods Active

Exodus
sacredtools
split
CalamityAddon
Calamity
ElementsAwoken
thoriummod
pinkymod
pumpking
spiritmod
AutoTrash
BetterNightSky
BossChecklist
Chadsfurniture
Cheatsheet
Fargowiltas
FinalFantasyStuff
imkSushisDeathCountersMod
imkSushisMod
Luiafk
Omniswing
recipebrowser
stopdying
weaponsout
wheresmyitems
wingslot
zeldarupee

Thanks to anyone that might be able to help me with this problem. I am in no way saying this is Exodus fault, It's mine for having so many damned mods >.>, but if there is a way to get it to run with the mods stated that would be great.
Well I tried my best doing my mod compable with other mods, but as I see now my work is still not enough. Thats really sad that I can't help you now, but the only thing I can reccomend you: use HEROs mod instead of cheatsheet. I know, it's not too comfortable as cheatsheet, but it is still better than nothing. Or try removing some small mods, maybe this will fix the problem.
Anyway thanks for reporting and good luck with playing modded terraria;)

Thanks for the response, as far as the issue goes don't sweat it your doing a great job. I removed Chadsfurniture and it seems to have cleared up quite a bit although I'll have to test more. Thing is Chadsfurniture caused issues with me in the past when I was messing with Overhaul as well, though I removed Overhaul now to have more content packs like Exodus.

(EDIT)

Yep it was Chadsfurniture doing it, which is fine being I wasn't really using anything from it .

Last edited:
So I'm you have been working on stuff, but why not try instead of adding content working in what you have?

Thanks for the response, as far as the issue goes don't sweat it your doing a great job. I removed Chadsfurniture and it seems to have cleared up quite a bit although I'll have to test more. Thing is Chadsfurniture caused issues with me in the past when I was messing with Overhaul as well, though I removed Overhaul now to have more content packs like Exodus.

(EDIT)

Yep it was Chadsfurniture doing it, which is fine being I wasn't really using anything from it .
Nice to hear you have fixed the problem. Also thanks for letting me know that our mod conflicts with the chadsfurniture. This may help me in future development and compability-adding.

Not a problem. Though, I've ran into a bit of a wall here...I've killed every boss from Exodus and the mechanical bosses in a test world and every enemy at least 100 times trying to figure out how to get hallowed weapon shards...They don't appear to have any recipe to them nor drop from anything that I've been able to find >.<. Unless they are mined...but I also mined out about half of the hallowed strip that falls after the wall is killed looking for them x.x...

Not a problem. Though, I've ran into a bit of a wall here...I've killed every boss from Exodus and the mechanical bosses in a test world and every enemy at least 100 times trying to figure out how to get hallowed weapon shards...They don't appear to have any recipe to them nor drop from anything that I've been able to find >.<. Unless they are mined...but I also mined out about half of the hallowed strip that falls after the wall is killed looking for them x.x...
They are dropped by Enchanted Sword enemy in underground hallow

Back
Top Bottom