tModLoader Exodus Mod

We are growing... graphic, codeing and dev team!
Changelog:
+1 new dev(Crazy, the mysterious cultist!)
upload_2018-8-23_20-44-29.png

+2 large gems! (and new NovaDee's outfit!)
gems.gif

+new Colossus sprite! BAM!
unknown.png

AND MUCH MORE! stay tuned!

unknown.png

Many of you will need this! I'm sure
Also we crawls closer and closer to 1.2
And also sorry for cutted version of the mod with no display of tiles on minimap. It's just for some time before 1.2

My my… been awhile since we last talked hm M4trix...? Since I was so rudely banned from your discord for wanting to have a friendly conversation about using sprites that none of you made, I've been quite upset. You may think recolors are nice aswell, and that's ok, but they are very low effort. I might have come off as a bit rude, but I'm not like that (unless I'm prevoked). Like I said before... please, please reconsider redoing some sprites, just having a lot of recolors isn't very appealing to a lot of people. If you really, really want you mod to grow, then please take my advice. Again, I'm sorry if I came off as being a rude guy. Good luck on the mod!

My my… been awhile since we last talked hm M4trix...? Since I was so rudely banned from your discord for wanting to have a friendly conversation about using sprites that none of you made, I've been quite upset. You may think recolors are nice aswell, and that's ok, but they are very low effort. I might have come off as a bit rude, but I'm not like that (unless I'm prevoked). Like I said before... please, please reconsider redoing some sprites, just having a lot of recolors isn't very appealing to a lot of people. If you really, really want you mod to grow, then please take my advice. Again, I'm sorry if I came off as being a rude guy. Good luck on the mod!
Please keep Discord drama off of this forum. Thanks.

We have private messages here (conversations), that would be a better avenue for your discussion about it.

I know you all need info about the upcoming update that was planned for the end of august. Well, I have too much non-modding work to do now. Really-really-really sorry for delaying the update again.
Well, I will work on mod again when I will have enough free time for this.

Machine translation is used.

Mourning Branch is in the magical weapon item
It is a proximity weapon in the game.
Since I do not know whether it is a bug or specification, I will report it once.

Mourning Branch is in the magical weapon item
It is a proximity weapon in the game.
Since I do not know whether it is a bug or specification, I will report it once.
thanks! it was an accidental thing. if you find more of such bugs report all of it to me please.

so in the mods description it said you could explore the source code to learn about modding. i wanted to learn how to make custom boss ai, but i cant seem to find the source code anywhere. also really great mod btw

I found a mysterious thing again
Boquet looks like a correct magic weapon, but there is no additional effect of Spector equipment
There will also be no additional effect system for other magic weapons of MOD.

Where the hell do i get illuvium Dust from? i have 3 and have no idea where i got it from, there is not a single source on the entirety of google that tells me where it comes from, not even the wiki, the wiki has barely any info on it about anything.i went to every biome in my game (using about 30 mods and like 5 of them are big mods like calamity so there is a lot of biomes) but i didn't get a single one. like seriously, add more info to your wiki page or just to this page, the only two times illuvium Dust is typed throughout the internet is in this thread, under the changelogs and all that says is "added illuvium Dust" and "alasor now requires 12 illuvium Dust to make"

Where the hell do i get illuvium Dust from? i have 3 and have no idea where i got it from, there is not a single source on the entirety of google that tells me where it comes from, not even the wiki, the wiki has barely any info on it about anything.i went to every biome in my game (using about 30 mods and like 5 of them are big mods like calamity so there is a lot of biomes) but i didn't get a single one. like seriously, add more info to your wiki page or just to this page, the only two times illuvium Dust is typed throughout the internet is in this thread, under the changelogs and all that says is "added illuvium Dust" and "alasor now requires 12 illuvium Dust to make"

You get it from the dungeon, not sure what drops it tho

This seems like a really neat mod honestly. Might check it out sometime. But still, you got my support!

Back
Top Bottom