tModLoader Exodus Mod

Ну,тогда просто посоветуй ему понерфить дохардмодные оружия и врагов из подземного биома,они все слишком сильные для этого этапа игры,приходится искать оружие с хорошей отдачей что бы выжить в тех биомах
Когда он вернётся к разработке мода, сразу же скажу. :)

P.s Я сам сталкивался с такой проблемой, ну благодаря некоторым орудиям из этого мода я их спокойно истребляю)

Mod of Redemption or Ancients Awakened
To be true, I wouldn't recommend AA for a real playthrough. Because I played my self and what I saw that this mod still needs a lots of work done like change sprites and make some weapons and stuff more unique (like make some projectiles for lots of swords or a special effect for other stuff. Make them more USEFUL).

The bosses AIs are great, but stuff that they drops are like- nah. (Not saying about Post ML bosses and stuff. They are more then unique but SOME still need work ;))

I would recommend Calamity mod or Elements Awoken. They have more useful and unique stuff then AA (sorry to say it but it's true)

Last edited:
To be true, I wouldn't recommend AA for a real playthrough. Because I played my self and what I saw that this mod still needs a lots of work done like change sprites and make some weapons and stuff more unique (like make some projectiles for lots of swords or a special effect for other stuff. Make them more USEFUL).

The bosses AIs are great, but stuff that they drops are like- nah. (Not saying about Post ML bosses and stuff. They are more then unique but SOME still need work ;))

I would recommend Calamity mod or Elements Awoken. They have more useful and unique stuff then AA (sorry to say it but it's true)
I don't know when you last played MoR, but it's a great mod. It's has good Ai for bosses, constant updates to fix bugs and other things, the druid class is well put together and thought out.. I think it well worth a play along side AA and other big mods.

Doesn't that make it dead? No updates for almost a year, no talk from Matrix, etc.. I mean I think that's dead, but it can always be revived once he comes back.

Doesn't that make it dead? No updates for almost a year, no talk from Matrix, etc.. I mean I think that's dead, but it can always be revived once he comes back.
I still talk to M4trix personally. Anyway, M4trix itself doesn’t want to declare the project frozen or dead.
But whether the mode will be revived or not - I do not know.
Why M4trix personally does not want to comment - again, I do not know.

I still talk to M4trix personally. Anyway, M4trix itself doesn’t want to declare the project frozen or dead.
But whether the mode will be revived or not - I do not know.
Why M4trix personally does not want to comment - again, I do not know.

He should just deem the mod discontinued

Maybe make it not impossible to survive with all the new enemies please.
[doublepost=1560043168,1560043093][/doublepost]I see multiple recolors, and things that are sprites recolored with very small changes.
Right now we can't do nothing with a mod, main developer M4trix is not working on it right now

Будут ли обновления или мод окончательно умер? С последнего обновления прошел уже год и хотелось бы узнать, стоит ли от него ждать чего то нового.
Так же пользуясь моментом хочу сообщить что в моде существует серьезная ошибка, которая не дает создать новый мир, при генерации пещер из эксодуса игра, начинает бесконечную прогрузку и никак не реагирует

Will there be updates or the mod is finally dead? A year has passed since the last update and I would like to know whether it is worth waiting for something new from him.
I also want to use the moment to inform you that there is a serious error in fashion that does not allow creating a new world. When generating caves from the exodus, the game starts endless loading and does not react in any way
The author (M4trix) hasn't been seen around here for quite a while. I think everyone can assume the mod is not going to be updated or fixed until/unless he comes back to tell his plans for it.

If the mod is causing problems for you, all I can suggest is to disable it.

I don't get all the 'hate' for this mod, I've always enjoyed having it in my modpack, and I'd hope it's not dead, but who knows

I don't get all the 'hate' for this mod, I've always enjoyed having it in my modpack, and I'd hope it's not dead, but who knows
The hate is because literally nothing from this mod is original
The sprites are all recolors of vanilla sprites and the code is Terraria code almost flat out. They don't put love I to it, they just want MORE items

i love this mod! i played it with calamity beyond the forgotten ages and more! also you should make evil blob wear a crown the same as the king slime and the aboumnitain really hard and also make colossus spawn in the granite biome

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom