Mobile Expanded Save Slots & Backup Function is Here for iOS and Google Play!

So no downloading friends worlds? Bummer... But not unexpected
It would only work if exporting and importing was added, which sounds better imo and it would remove the limit aspect. But it would have to be programmed in, and I think what they added is good enough

I seem to have no problems with my framerate (I run expanded on just 800mb of ram) might be my phones specs handling it well, I hope this has something to do with the spread of hallow/corruption and most importantly Chlorophyte. Probably not but I can dream about it

Yeah looks like i need a new phone im thinking of a quad core with 1.5gb ram i bet it can run most things witj no problem since my 512mb ram and dual core can run many demanding games including gameloft 3d games

Hope it will run Terraria 1.3.1 on medium sized world full speed in the future :D:D

Online Multiplayer and Ui update pls...
;( Auto-Aim is not functioning very well. ;( Ranger Outfit is now difficult to use ;(

Bugs

• You need to double tap to open a character/world
  • When you spawn sometimes you destroy the blocks around the spawning point
  • If you're using an endgame character (tons of recipes) the game freezes or crashes as soon as you open the crafting menu, sometimes freezes, load some recipes then it crashes
  • More frequent crashes doing nothing special just happens (I'm on a Nexus 7 2013 BTW...)
And yeah I finally got the angler in my old world l..l. .l..l
16%2B-%2B1

I'll keep searching...

Is there a way to downgrade it? For me I can't do anything since when I open the crafting menu I crash. Please help

Mobile would require roting your device which is very risky and you loose all warranty protection for even trying. DON'T DO IT.

Mobile would require roting your device which is very risky and you loose all warranty protection for even trying. DON'T DO IT.

It's not so risky if you know what you're doing... And if you have an old device you don't have much to lose, the game can be modded, if anything goes wrong just uninstall it and install it from the store the only thing that could be screwed is the character or world files...

I do have an old device. However it's so junk i doubt it could handle it. And the reason i said that is bc clearly arcade does not know. And besides the fact that it is not allowed by the rules on here to talk about actually hacking your game like that. (However pc moding in that section is ok)

Are the terraria apps for people with less than 1gb not going to get a update since they aren't going to go back in future updates

They still do get them. You may loose compatibility at a point tho. This thing was already unable to handle the game. Idk how much different it is but i can't move up and down very fast bc it crashes so easy.. l haven't been able to try on my good devices yet.

Bugs

• You need to double tap to open a character/world
  • When you spawn sometimes you destroy the blocks around the spawning point
  • If you're using an endgame character (tons of recipes) the game freezes or crashes as soon as you open the crafting menu, sometimes freezes, load some recipes then it crashes
  • More frequent crashes doing nothing special just happens (I'm on a Nexus 7 2013 BTW...)
And yeah I finally got the angler in my old world l..l. .l..l
16%2B-%2B1

I'll keep searching...
Same Problems as me. can't craft anything:(

I forgot to mention that the toolbelt is unobtainable via the Goblin Tinkerer (maybe a bug considering that it was in previous updates) unable to capitalize letters for the world and characters

Back
Top Bottom