Mobile Expanded Save Slots & Backup Function is Here for iOS and Google Play!

List of Bugs I have:
1) The backups created do not state if they are the backups or not and keeps original title only
2) The worlds will occasionally reset to the point before the backup for example building on a world called base and adding a chest then exiting the world to head back to it shows the world before the chest was added.
3) On cloud the copies of all my current local worlds appear there even if I did not back it up
I am using an iOS device for this update

Is there a way to downgrade it? For me I can't do anything since when I open the crafting menu I crash. Please help

Are there more details here? I've been trying to get mine to crash in the crafting menu all morning to no avail.

Have left it sitting on crafting, tried various crafting stations, bounced between menus over and over, etc.

Maybe it's a lesser device then you loki. I got 3 devices. One is total garbage (one I'm on right now. Don't have access to the others atm) and it won't even let me past the dang kenu now. It kept crashing in game (only slightly worse then Normal) and broke my player. Now i can't get in game bc i can't sign into cloud or create a new player. But i can't complain cause some of it is the device itself, tho i can clearly tell that this update is alot harder on the device.

Maybe it's a lesser device then you loki. I got 3 devices. One is total garbage (one I'm on right now. Don't have access to the others atm) and it won't even let me past the dang kenu now. It kept crashing in game (only slightly worse then Normal) and broke my player. Now i can't get in game bc i can't sign into cloud or create a new player. But i can't complain cause some of it is the device itself, tho i can clearly tell that this update is alot harder on the device.

Yeah, don't get me wrong....I'm not saying it doesn't exist, only that I personally have not gotten it to occur (iPhone 6S+). I would love to find the pattern and get it hotfixed....so thus my ask. :)

I know lol. Sucks how so many issues will only show a certain devices tho. Amt of ram, age, O.S versions. God 505 must have their hands full trying to sort that crap out. The group that has it best are people that deal with a fixed platform only. (Like one platform/Console exclusive game devs) glad I'm not a mobile game dev.

Well after awhile of playing I can say that the spread of hallow corruption and chlorophyte were slightly boosted, as well as traveling merchant actually showing up alot (I got him around 10 times in 15 days :D ) Also quests are working, I already have the entire angler set and golden fishing rod. Another thing is that some bugs were fixed but not listed, I cant remember thrm but I believe there were about 3. The only real problem right now is that the spread of hallow and corruption start on the left side in an expanded world and not the middle. But all around im actually enjoying terraria a lot again! Cheers for the progress made!

Well after awhile of playing I can say that the spread of hallow corruption and chlorophyte were slightly boosted, as well as traveling merchant actually showing up alot (I got him around 10 times in 15 days :D ) Also quests are working, I already have the entire angler set and golden fishing rod. Another thing is that some bugs were fixed but not listed, I cant remember thrm but I believe there were about 3. The only real problem right now is that the spread of hallow and corruption start on the left side in an expanded world and not the middle. But all around im actually enjoying terraria a lot again! Cheers for the progress made!
Would one of those be the furniture lighting actually producing light? I been wondering but can't check.

Are there more details here? I've been trying to get mine to crash in the crafting menu all morning to no avail.

Have left it sitting on crafting, tried various crafting stations, bounced between menus over and over, etc.

It only happens if the character has a good amount of unlocked recipes, I made a review in Spanish tho, and you can see the bug in the minute 4:15 the first time I'm using my end game character, I open the menu, the game freezes, load some recipes then I try to use other tabs, the game freezes again and crashes... the second time I try the same using a more recent created character (before Xmas update), it has just a few unlocked recipes and when I open the crafting menu everything goes fine and smooth, here the video:

If you allow it I'd upload my old character with a lot of unlocked recipes, so you can verify this.

Okay about the crafting menu thing, once you have unlocked a lot of recipes, each crafting section(Furniture, Armor/Tools, Potions, etc) will freeze for a while but will eventually load. Opening each crafting section one by one will solve the problem

Back
Top Bottom