Mobile Expanded Save Slots & Backup Function is Here for iOS and Google Play!

Ohh......Devs I wish there is A realms for terraria Android version...it could be awesome since my brother and I live appart... we only can meet and play together 3 times a year,wish realms feature added so we can play every times we wants...pleaseeee..`:happy:

I am also getting the crafting crashing. Running on an Asus Zenfone 5 (android 4.4, 2gb ram, one of the older ones with an intel cpu rather than qualcomm).
Looks like it is struggling to load all the images. Anything already in my inventory is there, rest of pictures take a long time to appear and I can do nothing til they do. Almost guaranteed to crash if i switch to another tab.
Might just be hitting the limit of my phones processing power idk (this thing has seen 18 months of pretty heavy use), might be fixable by optimising code a bit.

Also- unrelated issue. Not sure if this is new or just un-noticed by me til now, but I'm turning round to place furniture behind me, which gets awkward. If I want to place a left-facing chair with it's back to a wall I have to knock a hole in the wall, stand so I'm half out of the building and place it, then put the wall back. Right-facing stuff is ok, I can stand in corner and place it on myself.

Last edited:
When will signs be fixed?
Pretty sure I've seen in another thread that the reason signs don't work is due to end user licence issues (ie, legal issues using keyboard apps (or maybe fonts) on god knows how many different platforms) and as such cannot be fixed.
Fairly sure the keyboard that pops up to name save files isn't my normal one, might be a generic one from google play; i guess the license on it only covers naming save files not in game use or something like that.

Last edited:
No there wont be any mods this aint a port made by relogic :(

Even mojang who sold out to greedysoft allow mods on mpce that says a lot

I'm still waiting for the extra saves on Amazon. I hope it's out soon so I can play with my brother again. No rush though, take your time. I would much rather play a stable game alone than an unstable one with other people.:)

Back
Top Bottom