Mobile Expanded Save Slots & Backup Function is Here for iOS and Google Play!

For some reason it keeps giving me a 404 error when I try to update it :(
Redmi note 2 cannot update getting 404 error when downloading startet, also i have bought terraria trought IAP if that help...
I am also getting the 404 trying to update the full version thru google playstore. Prob a typo in a link somewhere.
In my case this is probably a good thing, got work tonight and need to get some sleep....
This seems to be a common experience - I was getting the same error when trying to update.

---

I just re-checked the US store page for the Paid version - it's updated to 1.2.12728 now, and I was able to update on my phone this morning. I now have more slots for chars/worlds, local/cloud.

If anyone continues to have problems updating on Android, please report it here with your device/model info, and we'll get it checked out ASAP.

Last edited:
So I have a few questions 1. It's practically impossible to find truffle worms on Amazon 2. When will the angler will be able to spawn in a existing world

Depois da atualização não da pra crafta nada porfavor consertem isso e não demorem dois meses para resolver esse problema

Awesome! Hope they update mobile to 1.3 soon
Yes ;)
[doublepost=1466167571,1466167372][/doublepost]
Depois da atualização não da pra crafta nada porfavor consertem isso e não demorem dois meses para resolver esse problema
Serio ;_; Tadinho Ainda Vou Testa Mais .......... Ta Pegando (ACABEI DE INSTALAR)Mas Se For Verdade Esse Problema Então Agora Vai Ter Que Esperar 2 Messes

Loki you seem very involved in this thread. Big mobile fan?

Part of my role is to keep an eye out across all platforms and then make sure what needs getting done actually gets done. ;)

As TK noted, Google Play should be sorted out now. :)

Afraid I'm going to have to uninstall Terraria. Logged on and both of my characters on the cloud vanished (after the update) + opening the crafting menu is a guaranteed crash. Thanks for fixing the Frost Hydra bug, though. :/

My understanding is that they wanted to be sure that Amazon was stable with the recent update first....plus they have been working in parallel on GP/iOS. The good news is that the "gap" between the two is now very much shorter...and things moving after that SHOULD be at parity. Sorry about that extra delay. :(

Honestly, I can deal with the delays getting shorter and shorter. But seeing it whenever there is an update is certainly bugging me.

Well my game has a bug I can only move one individual item in my bag/chest after witch I have to close out of it then reopen it. Guess I'll just have to wait again for the next bug fix again.

(Edit) it seems it's highlighting 2 items at a time when I try to move/sort anything in my inventory/chest. Luckily double tapping a single item will let you move said item.

Last edited:
So I have a few questions 1. It's practically impossible to find truffle worms on Amazon 2. When will the angler will be able to spawn in a existing world
Bigger glowing mushroom area hand built underground. I do 1 mud layer 3blocks air (room to walk on the converted mud) 1 block mud do this over abt 2 screens wide and tall at least. Watch out cause mobs can kill them!

Nice update guys! Also orange bloodroot exist now yay! (Orange is my favorite color)
It was abt as rare as pc enchanted swords used to be. You were lucky to get 1 on a world. I found a staggering total of.....wait for it... ONE bloodroot. (Haven't played the update yet) amd that was in the first world i made on the 4 device I've played terraria on.

YYYAAAAYYYYYYY!!!! Woot woot! New update! Also not sure if it a bug or whatnot, but the update isn't showing up an the App Store, (I'm using a iPad mini 2) not sure if it's not actually out yet, or if there is something wrong...

Edit: never mind, I just got it to show up when I restarted, now it's working! Thanks for the update!

Part of my role is to keep an eye out across all platforms and then make sure what needs getting done actually gets done. ;)

As TK noted, Google Play should be sorted out now. :)
already managed to install Thanks For Support In Terraria Mobile :)

(S7 Edge)
The update is making it more worst... open crafting page and it crash... including my cloud world... please fix it.

3 Things i want to share about this update:

1. Framerate seems to be lower than previous version but then again i got 512 ram so it must be my device.

2. Theres a bug with loading bar when making a world or entering a world some times the loading bar does not show up while other times it does.

3. When i enter a world i automaticaly destroy a block or something that is close to mee like a mushroom for example this didnt happen in previous versions

Is there another way to transfer an account from one device to the other? I've tried it by using cloud saves on my Google account but it didn't work

I seem to have no problems with my framerate (I run expanded on just 800mb of ram) might be my phones specs handling it well, I hope this has something to do with the spread of hallow/corruption and most importantly Chlorophyte. Probably not but I can dream about it

Back
Top Bottom