Mobile Expanded Save Slots & Backup Function is Here for iOS and Google Play!

Hey can i tell you something funny with the latest amazon update only a few textures will load in at a time so guess what i have to try to walk on invisble ground

Hey can i tell you something funny with the latest amazon update only a few textures will load in at a time so guess what i have to try to walk on invisble ground

Oh my fricking googles, that is the funniest thing I ever heard...
(...)
Now let's get back to the problem with Terraria not saving! ;)
That is, not my personal problem with it, I started a new world which does save so I'm good for now.
But I am fairly sure that I am not the only one and a bug like this is potentially game-killing.

Oh my fricking googles, that is the funniest thing I ever heard...
(...)
Now let's get back to the problem with Terraria not saving! ;)
That is, not my personal problem with it, I started a new world which does save so I'm good for now.
But I am fairly sure that I am not the only one and a bug like this is potentially game-killing.
Did you try my last suggestion about the messed up world? Try removing the cloud 's save of that world and play it on local, or try to back up the local into local and play the backup.

Did you try my last suggestion about the messed up world? Try removing the cloud 's save of that world and play it on local, or try to back up the local into local and play the backup.

Yup, I did try that (I think I also mentioned that I did).
Unfortunately, it had no effect. That world still won't save any progress.
However for the time being I just use that world as a source of infinite supplies... which is kinda nice to have... ;)
I have a chest there with a putload of wood, bait and lead ore. All the other stuff I don't loot as that would be a little too much like cheating. A little cheating on the other hand... well says it's not an unintented feature eh?
(Yes, I could potentially also repeatedly loot more expensive items to sell them for an infinately supply of gold, but that would kinda ruin the game for me)

One of mine actually worked out, i have a cloud save and copied it and usednit for a character then that guy corrupted so i was able to reloot the same items. I use 3 devices so I'm not gonna start over on each..

Game crashes whenever I try to log into my maps or multiplayer. Works fine on a new map though. Please fix this. It made things worse....

A few images...

16%2B-%2B1

Old character & world possibly corrupted
16%2B-%2B4

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-:red:8HGOINpo/V5aBn19JHbI/AAAAAAAAGb4/qfmaL_JbYu8HivEY_bcOIVj_7sbfA_OfQ/w848-h636-n-rw/16%2B-%2B5
16%2B-%2B6

Missing textures
16%2B-%2B7

Naked character...

The same problem i have as well and it was all because of a new update on amazon
A few images...

16%2B-%2B1

Old character & world possibly corrupted
16%2B-%2B4

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-:red:8HGOINpo/V5aBn19JHbI/AAAAAAAAGb4/qfmaL_JbYu8HivEY_bcOIVj_7sbfA_OfQ/w848-h636-n-rw/16%2B-%2B5
16%2B-%2B6

Missing textures
16%2B-%2B7

Naked character...

I have the same problem. After the last update on android I am walking on air, no walls, and chests, and inventory items not showing up either. Textures just not loading right.

The most recent update is unplayable worlds do not load or no inventory and see many things can play in any world only if a new one lacks much to be playable is created disappear it has many flaws

It's a weird bug I'm sure they will put out the next fix soon. If you move to a new world the textures work. Player invo stays visible however textures shift each load on older worlds.

Last hotfix destroyed the game on google. Completely unplayable and crashes immediately on log in on all?worlds and characters. Everyone ive talked to on google has the same problem

Bravo. No one bothered trying to log in to the game without just going live with this?

I had no internet connection and I was able to load my old character & world, maybe there's an issue related to the play games app (achievements & all that stuff) a few updates ago my friends disappeared from the local boards... Idk...

Well i can tell you, 1: it is possible to load, it just doesn't like to. 2: textures are :red:ed up big time.
3: should be posting on the new update thread..

Back
Top Bottom