tModLoader Expanded Sentries

I am upset. I have played with your mod on many playthroughs a while back...I enjoy your mod. Today I have taken notice that it is not compatible with current version tmod. ;-; I have high hopes that I am mistaken. Perhaps you have combined the mods already?
Not for 1.4 yet, but I've been making progress each day on porting. I spent some time combining the mods to work within 1.3, so that porting over to 1.4 is easier. I still have to make a bunch of changes even after tModPorter did a lot of work. I'll hopefully have this out before the end of the month. It shouldn't take that long, but I don't have a good idea of how long fixing all the errors during the port will take.

Not for 1.4 yet, but I've been making progress each day on porting. I spent some time combining the mods to work within 1.3, so that porting over to 1.4 is easier. I still have to make a bunch of changes even after tModPorter did a lot of work. I'll hopefully have this out before the end of the month. It shouldn't take that long, but I don't have a good idea of how long fixing all the errors during the port will take.
So... correct me if im wrong... Potentially, by the end of the month I'll be able to play with your mod? :D

So... correct me if im wrong... Potentially, by the end of the month I'll be able to play with your mod? :D
Hopefully. There's a bunch of errors to fix before I can even make the mod playable. I'm not sure if it will be fully functional at first either, as I figure out how to do some 1.4 specific code that doesn't transfer over well from 1.3. But I have been making at least small progress almost every day.

Howdy, do you know when this will be updated? I cant wait to start a 1.4 playthrough with my favorite class mod!
Favorite class mod? Thanks! Well, I actually do have a working port, but, there are some outstanding issues I want to fix before releasing it publicly. Currently on my Discord I do have room for testers to play it now and discover any issues I may have missed. The armor sprite sheets will need to be converted over and some bugs I've discovered in the porting process also need to be fixed.

Back
Top Bottom