tModLoader Expeditions Mod - Modular Quest System

Oh, don't forget Joost mod and Calamity!

It's probably better if @Flashkirby99 was to add an API for adding bosses to the system, and then the developers of those other mods could add them if there was sufficient demand.

...of course, given the split between the base and content packs, it's already possible to do that, so... maybe ask those mod developers to add this, rather than the Expeditions developer?

It's probably better if @Flashkirby99 was to add an API for adding bosses to the system, and then the developers of those other mods could add them if there was sufficient demand.

...of course, given the split between the base and content packs, it's already possible to do that, so... maybe ask those mod developers to add this, rather than the Expeditions developer?

I believe so. I'll give an alert to each one to pitch their part if they so wish.

I got a problem with this mod, not because this mod its bad (because its extremely good), but a little thing with the Mystery Boxes (erm what was their name?) that the Expedition npc sells for a coupon, they can give you either a wand of sparking, or can give you a freakin Onyx Chain Blaster which is post moonlord from Calamity mod pre-EoC, a little tweak to the boxes would be good kthxbye.

I got a problem with this mod, not because this mod its bad (because its extremely good), but a little thing with the Mystery Boxes (erm what was their name?) that the Expedition npc sells for a coupon, they can give you either a wand of sparking, or can give you a freakin Onyx Chain Blaster which is post moonlord from Calamity mod pre-EoC, a little tweak to the boxes would be good kthxbye.
He knows about this, and is currently working on it.

when you place down the books you get from taking pictures of monsters and then restart the game, some of them will turn into normal books.

When I summon skeletron i get a new quest that tells me to defeat the fearful construct.
What exactly do i have to do and why does the quest disappear when i kill skeletron?

Last edited:
I really like this mod!

But, i need an advice, after searching for about 4-5 hours i couldnt find a single flame geyser, please help

I really like this mod!

But, i need an advice, after searching for about 4-5 hours i couldnt find a single flame geyser, please help
How far down were you? They only spawn around the caverns layer.

On another, unrelated note, how far down does the quest system go, boss-wise?

Just to check the obvious, but this *is* a world generated at or after 1.3.1, correct? World prior to that will not have geysers, as that is the patch when they are first introduced.

Created it recently.

Actually created another medium world just to search for geysers, then created another small world to also search for geysers, and I finally found one ^^

Anyways, thanks ^^

The photos seem to not work well with the Magic Storage mod, or am I missing something? I took a lot of pictures and put them in there, but when I later tried to find them again I could only find "damaged photo," which I can not do anything with (not even retrieving it out of the storage). I am assuming they are taking up space which is really annoying. Anyone experienced the same thing?

I'd rather not, it's my favorite mod and I use it every time. ;)

I feel like the entire photo system is a bit wonky. IMO they shouldn't be physical items, because that's annoying and buggy, especially in the current implementation. A better way to do it would be to have an empty photoalbum and automatically add any picture you take to it, or something like that. Could even change the entire concept to some sort of index that could act like a guide that gives you information about mobs after you take their pictures, sort of like a pokedex. A questline based around gathering and bringing together information about everything the world has to offer. Wouldn't that be cool? Just spewing ideas here.

I'd rather not, it's my favorite mod and I use it every time. ;)

I feel like the entire photo system is a bit wonky. IMO they shouldn't be physical items, because that's annoying and buggy, especially in the current implementation. A better way to do it would be to have an empty photoalbum and automatically add any picture you take to it, or something like that. Could even change the entire concept to some sort of index that could act like a guide that gives you information about mobs after you take their pictures, sort of like a pokedex. A questline based around gathering and bringing together information about everything the world has to offer. Wouldn't that be cool? Just spewing ideas here.

Yeah, make it like an exclusive menu you open up with an button

Back
Top Bottom