tModLoader Expeditions Mod - Modular Quest System

Hey, Just wondering, the clerk, do you find him on the ground like the tavernkeep? Sorry if it's already stated somewhere.

and 1 more thing, could you use a hunter potions to find them? (plus, do you find them anywhere in the world, or in a specific biome)

I'd say forest surface mainly, but it could be all the surface. And yes, hunter potion should work. But the rare creature radar is the most effective

upload_2017-8-10_20-7-3.png

I don't know if this has been asked before but i couldnt find an introduction to how the mod works and this is what my questboard currently looks like. How can i get quests/Expeditions?

Attachments

• upload_2017-8-10_20-6-56.png
    upload_2017-8-10_20-6-56.png
    27.8 KB · Views: 145
So, I started a new world. There are of course quests, due to the faqct that I hae the content pack. But, I can't press next, or previous, or complete, or track. I can't press anything. Is that a bug or am I just dumb?:D

Hi I'm in late prehardmode(Just have to fight WoF vanilla wise) and I opened a lost box and got a post moon lord weapon from the calamity mod. Is this normal?

Hi I'm in late prehardmode(Just have to fight WoF vanilla wise) and I opened a lost box and got a post moon lord weapon from the calamity mod. Is this normal?
Yes, this is currently an overpowered item, although it can also give you something totally useless. It gave me a stack of birds once...

Yes, this is currently an overpowered item, although it can also give you something totally useless. It gave me a stack of birds once...

It can range from giving you an staff that summons giant fart chickens (Calamity), some chunks of Marble (Spirit or Thorium), an bunch of birds, or whatever.

Hm I think there might be a conflict with this and jopojelly's "Modders Toolkit" mod; I enabled the Toolkit and now my expeditions have completely reset. I had a problem with the expeditions resetting before, some time ago, and had no idea why, but I'm pretty sure I was using the Toolkit back then, as well. It's the only time I've had any trouble with this otherwise excellent mod.

The reset hasn't happened again, although it happened WHEN I re-added the Toolkit and reloaded mods. However, I seem to be unable to complete the task to create a powerful sword at an altar. I've made two, but it won't complete. I've logged completely out of the game and back, as well.

Also, some of the later expeditions (hardmode etc) reward tiny amount of coin. Earlier tasks reward coupons, and hardmode boxes cost twice as many coupons... could some of these rewards be updated to coupon rewards?

I'm having an oddity issue with this mod, and well mainly with the core mod of this.
When ever I have the zoom level set to 200%, the billboard/ui of this doesn't scale along with the default zoom feature.
Haven't tested it with the UI zoom feature.
Also is there a way to limit what the rusty box provides?
Cause on my last major modded run[54 mods total] I got the spell tome from Calamity, The Dance of Light which is a post Calamitas item before I fought any of the bosses.

I'm having an oddity issue with this mod, and well mainly with the core mod of this.
When ever I have the zoom level set to 200%, the billboard/ui of this doesn't scale along with the default zoom feature.
Haven't tested it with the UI zoom feature.
Also is there a way to limit what the rusty box provides?
Cause on my last major modded run[54 mods total] I got the spell tome from Calamity, The Dance of Light which is a post Calamitas item before I fought any of the bosses.
Yeah, box rewards kind of depend on how the other mod codes their items. I think there's options here for other mods to code for expeditions, but that's up to them. I do REALLY like this mod, though, and hope that becomes a thing eventually. Once I get further in what I'm doing, I'd also like to explore that possibility.

Back
Top Bottom