tModLoader Expeditions Mod - Modular Quest System

is this okay??? because if it is, your mod is very OP, i got a hardmode calamity weapon from the rusted box here is an img of what i got.
20180330012234_1.jpg

So what does "The Fate of Terraria" even do, and what are it's flavor text outcomes and what they mean? Got the Crimson and Ice ones, and haven't noticed any difference; would like to know possible outcomes and their effects.

So what does "The Fate of Terraria" even do, and what are it's flavor text outcomes and what they mean? Got the Crimson and Ice ones, and haven't noticed any difference; would like to know possible outcomes and their effects.
For now, it's only items(and the biome keys). Later on, maybe it will have a bigger impact. Can't say much more for now.
there's 5 keys, and 5 outcomes. The outcomes have several factors into consideration, but nothing too fancy.

For now, it's only items(and the biome keys). Later on, maybe it will have a bigger impact. Can't say much more for now.
there's 5 keys, and 5 outcomes. The outcomes have several factors into consideration, but nothing too fancy.
Intriguing. Would it be possible to have all of them active simultaneously in other ways, as trying to get all 5 active at the same time would be difficult on a single world.

Intriguing. Would it be possible to have all of them active simultaneously in other ways, as trying to get all 5 active at the same time would be difficult on a single world.
there is one very specific balance to get all 4 of them, yes(either crimson or corruption, not both).

Probably a big ask but do you think you could make it so that it describes the photo in the picture in your inventory and secondly it would be cool to be able to place them on walls or something to display them properly.

I am on the quest "secret summoner" but cant seem to get it complete. i have acquired multiple summon weapons but the quest never completes. does the quest need a specific weapon to complete or am i doing something wrong.

Hey, thank you for the awesome mod, as of today i could not load the mod with the newest version of the modloader anymore (worked yesterday with the same versions for both, no changes were made on my part)

Here is the Error Message, i hope it helps
CulZ2x6.png

Nvm, i restarted the game, enabled the Mod again, reloaded the mods and it worked without any error, weird :/.
Well I'm happy it still works, maybe people might have the same issue, hope it helps.
Ty again for the awesome mod!

Last edited:
Do I have to start a new game for this mod to work properly? I am thinking of adding this to a multiplayer play through that me and my friend started a while ago

Do I have to start a new game for this mod to work properly? I am thinking of adding this to a multiplayer play through that me and my friend started a while ago
You shouldn't. It doesn't influence world creation, it just adds a placeable item that gives you access to rewards for doing certain things it recognizes. You should be able to put it right into a game. I can't really speak for how well it works with multiplayer (I don't play MP), but I don't think there'd be any serious issues.

You shouldn't. It doesn't influence world creation, it just adds a placeable item that gives you access to rewards for doing certain things it recognizes. You should be able to put it right into a game. I can't really speak for how well it works with multiplayer (I don't play MP), but I don't think there'd be any serious issues.
Alright, thanks for the reply

Last edited:
Yeah this was made way before nice things like easy ui scaling was available, a new version of this mod would aim to fix this, whenever it may happen :s
Well, it all depends on you. Honestly, quests are cool, I love them. Would love to offer some content, if you need it, though I know you're busy. When do you think you will come back to update the mod?

Back
Top Bottom