Mobile Expert boss drops

Mailman5276

Terrarian
Your Terraria Device
iPhone 8
Mobile OS
iOS 14
I am playing terraria with 3 of my friends everytime we kill a boss it always drops 2 treasure bags to one person so we have to kill it again. Before 1.4 I played with my friend and it never did this and we both got a bag. Is this normal? Because I never played with more then 1 person before 1.4 I haven’t seen any info about this anywhere so maybe it’s normal please help.

I am playing terraria with 3 of my friends everytime we kill a boss it always drops 2 treasure bags to one person so we have to kill it again. Before 1.4 I played with my friend and it never did this and we both got a bag. Is this normal? Because I never played with more then 1 person before 1.4 I haven’t seen any info about this anywhere so maybe it’s normal please help.
Just want to say yes this is odd because both players should receive a bag, but you can give them the treasure bag if one of you get 2(it may not work with throwing, but with a chest yes)

Just want to say yes this is odd because both players should receive a bag, but you can give them the treasure bag if one of you get 2(it may not work with throwing, but with a chest yes)
that would work if I was playing with 1 other person but I’m playing with 3 other people

Back
Top Bottom