NPCs & Enemies Expert Bosses need to be tweaked a bit.

Siveria

Terrarian
I don't know about you, but no matter what kind of setup I use, I cannot seem to kill the twins, destroyer and probally skeletron prime in expert mode solo (I also had issues with skeletron before hardmode, those slightly homing skulls -_-). They just do too much damage and have a obsene amount of hp. (its more the insane hp dragging the fight out for so long that kills me more often than not anyway). Some tweaks needs to be made at least to their HP/Defense totals if anything. I've pretty much hit a solid wall atm, with the gear thats available to me I don't think this is doable without exploiting some bug. I think all the enemies have about 2.5x normal hp in Expert, maybe lower it to 1.5x or so for bosses, but leave the rest as is.

I am also open for any tips you can give me on how I can kill one of these, any of the 3 is fine.

The bosses are fine for expert mode.
The problem is that you aren't good enough, not the way the bosses are.
I have yet to make it to the final round of either moon event, we just need to git gud.

That'd sorta be cheating lol. Anyway I just called in some buddies for skeletron and plantera so I could move on, Now I found the crimson key and got vamp knives, and well, yeah, its gotten alot easier. It also got easier once I first managed to kill one of the 3 metal bosses in hardmode, and made the buff pots/gear I needed. My issue with plantera may have been the fact I just didn't have a large enough arena.

1.3 Expert Mode started my first Bow playthrough. Destroyer takes 2 minutes with that Daedalus Storm Bow thing from Hallowed Chests and Jester Arrows. Plantera is easy with Chlorophyte Shotbow and Ichor arrows with a bit of space to fly around. Prime and Twins you just have to outrun with the Unicorn mount.

I'm stuck at Duke Fishron though. Didn't get the Bow fromm Martian Madness so I think I'm gonna farm the miniboss from that for the bow it drops.

I defeated all three hardmode bosses expert mode in slightly over half a night, no arena. I think they're fine, if a little easy.

I just barely managed to get past the mechanical bosses using a storm bow and (after twins) optic staff. if you think the mech bosses are hard just wait till you meet plantera. I tried 17 times to kill him legit!! I got so frustrated having to go back find another bulb, dig out another arena, just to die and do it all again. So frustrated that I determined it to be unfair and hacked in the best items so I could get past him. It still took me 4 tries to beat him with last prism, full nebula set, and star dragon staff.

I agree he is OP.

The Mech bosses are easy with a Stormbow and Holy Arrows. Plantera was impossible until I set up an arena. Kite her for the first from and then have teleporters to move from side to side. I used a Chlorophyte Shotbow with Holy Arrows and the fight took about 1 - 2 minutes.

You just need to try harder. They're actually a challenge sometimes but not that bad. I really wish Moon Lord on expert was a bit harder. He's kind of a joke.

Back
Top Bottom